black

Because I love you, saying I love you Isn't enough,
no matter what word I say
Leaving me, who cherished only you
Where did you go? Did you go far away
Because you didn't like me any more?
-don't wanna cry.

I love wearing black. The mysterious colour that is typically associated with the unknown or negative sounds pretty cool somehow. I don't mind wearing it to anywhere, even to a party with the colour code. This time it's not a party, way different than a party. It makes me hate to wear the black fabric.

I glance at my handsome brother, fits perfectly in the tuxedo, not he's aint getting married or any sooner though. He's having a conversation with a group of people who are also wearing black.

Looking around, the crowd seemed to lessen, it just left the people that my brother's are talking to and some are still eating.

Hoping for some fresh air, I walk myself outside the building. Taking a deep breath, I think of how tired I am these days and also skipped a lot of meals.

"I never knew that was the last time we ate together.."

"If I knew, I should've eaten more that day."

"YAHH Lee Y/N get yourself together.. she might think you become crazy." I said to myself, hitting my head. I smiled and sat on the little hill at the back of the building, mesmerised by the view.

"How come this place is full of sadness but still offers a beautiful view at its back huh?" I snorted, hugging my legs together.

"Y/N?"

a voice greeted me. It's my brother.

"Yah you pabo I searched for you everywhere!"

"No you don't." I smirked.

"You know I will be here." I said, turning back to the view.

It's true. It's not the first time we've been here. The first time we arrived here I couldn't manage to step inside the building at all. At last, I sat here, admiring the view instead.

He hugged me from the back as he placed his head on top of me softly.

"Y/N, today is the last day. Come with me okay? at least saying our last goodbye.."

"Okay! Come on dokyeom! sorry for keeping you waiting, I'm just taking some fresh air."

I jumped and pulled his hand. He smiled, messing my hair.

"I know my little sister has grown up! you're so strong I'm so proud of you."

I smiled and we went back inside the building. No, I won't cry. I don't wanna cry. I've cried enough.

Once the huge picture frame surrounded by flowers catches my eyes, I couldn't help but immediately kneeled, crying as hard as ever. Dokyeom instantly kneeled too, hugging and comforting me.

"Mom... why.. Why do you leave us alone??" I sobbed. Seeing my crying form breaks seokmin heart, as he shed some tears, bringing his face closer to me.

"Why do you leave me with this punk? you know I can't trust him.. He is bad at cooking, he might burn down the kitchen.. his room is always messy and who will remind him to clean it if you're gone?" I let out a sorrow laugh, tears still fall like a river across my face.

Hearing that, Seokmin looks in another direction and closes his eyes, shedding more tears. He couldn't be like this. As a big brother, he needs to be the tough one. But the situation right now is just too much.