puzzles

When you call me
I'm fallin' to your warm arm
Obscure future becomes
Clear as I meet you
-Fallin' Flower

.........

I felt really bad right now. I felt really guilty for making things hard for Y/N.. I should apologize to her.

Walking towards the little hawker stall, I peek across the counters, looking for a familiar warm smile.

"Grandma!" I exclaimed as soon as she saw me. She showed the same expression every time I visited her, which is pure joy and happiness.

"Omo! my grandson!" Grandma quickly wiped her hands with the table cloth and dash closer to me.

"So why are you visiting?"

"Why? do I need to visit you only for a specific reason?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Aiyah just double checking." She walked past me and wiped the country.

"Grandma.. actually I have something to ask.." gulping, I waited for her reaction.

"I knew it! aigoo grandson I know you so well you know? okay spill it." Sitting down beside me, I began.

"Actually.. I.. well.. I kinda prank someone and it kinda gets too far.. so.."

"The girl?" Grandma raised her eyebrows.

"How did you know??" I widened my eyes nervously.

"Well.. she's the only one that can see you besides me right?"

"right.. and now she's really mad at me.. help me please grandma!" I pouted.

"Yah, you're the one that causes this so fix it yourself." She blurted, clearly lost interest with the conversation.

"So you aren't going to help me?"

"Aigoo just apologize, and give her something.. maybe a gift?"

"A gift hmm?"

***

"What in the world should I give her hmm" flopping on my bed, my eyes wandering across my old room.

Getting up, I began to look through my old stuffs.

"Theres literally nothing suitable for a gift here.."

I said, opening some old boxes. Suddenly, a folded white paper caught my eyes. It somehow looked unfamiliar so I opened it, surprised to see a letter, an apology letter. I read the letter and it was really nostalgic.

It felt just like the old days when I was in freshman year, Hoshi seungkwan and I played truth and dare and my dare is to confess to a guy, eventually telling everyone that I'm gay for a week.

The guy that I confess to is also gay, so he accept my confession easily. It was hilarious and when the dare is over, I tell the truth to everyone, and the guy was really hurt.

Hoshi and Seungkwan insist me to apologise to him but I don't want to, saying it's not my fault. In the end, the guy eventually sent an apology letter confessing that he really likes me. It was so complicated and funny. I giggled to myself

"I never apologise for my pranks.. so why should I apologise on this one?" I said to myself. I was about to close the box when my eyes captured a wide box on the bottom.

Taking the things in the box out, I successfully grab the wide brown box.

"This would be the perfect gift."