forget

|| flashback ||

[JEONGHAN POV]

"I'm afraid there is something else that you should be worried about Han-ah." Grandma looked at me with pity. What now? With afraid eyes, I looked at her as she started explaining.

"She.. she can't remember me?" My voice cracked as I couldn't believe the fact she just stated. No way. It can't be. She can't forget me.

"You're lying." I stood up, looking at her sternly as tears began to creep out of my eyes.

"I'm sorry Han-ah.. I know she meant a lot to you. I will-" I shake my head strongly and cut her sentence.

"I don't believe you. I think I should go." My breath became shaky and with that, I walked towards the door and quickly went out of the cottage. I couldn't believe this. I can't lose her, I can't.

Walking to just nowhere I think of my situation right now. I need to know how I died, for me to safely go back to where I was supposed to be. Y/N is my only hope and now she's gone. It's back to being the lonely me.

"I need her to help me. I can't be stuck like this." I inhaled. looking up to the stars.

...

|| PRESENT ||

[Y/N POV]

"Who is Jeonghan?" With that, Hoshi and Seungkwan look at me with huge eyes. Flinching a bit to the back, I asked, "What? Do I know him?"

"Of course you do Y/N.. You're the only one that can see him." Seungkwan said slowly, turning his head to hoshi. Hoshi shakes his head.

"Me? Look, I don't understand a thing that you are talking about. Who is this Jeonghan guy exactly?"

"He's our friend." Hoshi said, eyeing me.

"And.. he's dead." Seungkwan finishes, looking straight into my eyes finding any hint that I'm probably joking. I can't believe what they are saying. Ghost?

"So you're saying I can see ghosts? and want to plan a birthday party for him? Are you too alright? I'm sorry but is this a dare or something? It somehow didn't ring any bells though." Seungkwan and Hoshi looked at each other in disbelief.

"Jeonghan! Yoon Jeonghan! this guy! you can see him!! you actually brought him to us last time!" Seungkwan somehow ran out of patience as he showed me a picture of an unfamiliar boy. I studied his features. In the photo he was smiling ever so brightly, his cute smile, healthy looking skin and soft hair but it didn't look familiar although I feel deep inside I know and met him somewhere.

"Still don't ring any bells?" Seungkwan becomes emotional, as Hoshi tries to calm him down.

"Relax bro. I think she can't see him anymore." Seungkwan sighed and nodded, muttering a quick sorry to me. Maybe he's just sad that his late friend's birthday is coming closer. I thought.

...

It was lunch and I think Seungkwan is probably still upset with me as he doesn't want to have lunch with me as usual, resulting in me having to eat alone. I don't mind though, maybe he needs time to cool down. I suddenly felt sorry for him. Losing a friend is not cool. Thinking of that makes me flash back the memories of my late parents.

"I miss you mom." I sighed.

"Y/N?" A voice startled me. He placed his food in front of me and slid in the seat. It was Joshua.

"What is in your head? have company?" Joshua asked.

"Nope. All by myself, and I just fought with one of my friends. I'm really sure it's a misunderstanding." I said, grabbing a piece of my lunch.

"Mind of sharing?" I thought about it for a bit and decided to just tell him.

"It's just weird. Seungkwan and Hoshi said that I can see ghosts. They said I can see their late friend." Joshua nodded, listening seriously.

"The matter is, I can't see ghosts shua, and I don't know their friend. That's why they are upset with me. They probably think I'm lying or something." I looked down. Joshua sighed.

"Ghosts huh? They don't exist, Y/N. I think they're just sad for their loss." Joshua said and I swear his tone seems a bit weird.

"I know right! Gosh I felt terrible for them."

Joshua nodded again and I noticed his eyes focused on something behind me. I looked at him weirdly and turned back. What was he looking at? He smirked and stirred his drink, getting up.

"Be right back."

...

[JEONGHAN POV]

Walking around the school, I tried to find Y/N. It was lunchtime and the students are just everywhere so it's kinda hard to find her.

"Where are you Y/N.." My eyes eyed at the cafeteria, as I spotted a familiar dark hair sitting back-faced me. It is Y/N. I'm positive. As I was about to walk towards her, I noticed there was a man sitting in front of her.

"Who's that?" I darted my eyes closer to the boy sitting with Y/N. Why isn't she eating with Hoshi and Seungkwan? I walked faster towards where Y/N is and somehow the man noticed me.

Is he making eye contact with me? Can he see me? He smirked and got up, walking towards me. I looked at him sharply until he was only 3 steps away from me.

"What are you doing here? She can't see you anyway." The guy smirked as I froze.
________________________________________________
I will update as often as I can cause nowadays I have some free time to spare! love you all for supporting this book! thank u thank uuㅠㅠ♥️♥️

________________________________________________I will update as often as I can cause nowadays I have some free time to spare! love you all for supporting this book! thank u thank uuㅠㅠ♥️♥️