help

(Jeonghan's POV)

"What are you doing here? She can't see you anyway."

"Nice to meet you, Yoon Jeong Han, I'm Joshua." The guy handed me his hand with a smirk plastered on his face. Who is this guy? How can he see me? I'm pretty sure the coat's spell wore off by now. I studied his face. Wait, this is the American guy. The one that hangs around Y/N a lot.

"I didn't ask for your name." I glared at him coldly. He just smiled and nodded.

"I was hoping for us to be best of friends but I'm pretty sure Y/N doesn't like to see me talking to myself." He casually places his hands in his pocket and walks away.

"If you're lucky we'll meet again, Jeong Han." With a last glance, he took his seat next to Y/N.

I couldn't stop staring at him, it felt like my eyes were burning a deep hole in his head. I changed my glance toward Y/N as my eyes softened. A worried look painted her face as she probably asked Joshua if everything was okay.

"Vampires." I gritted my teeth.

(Y/N's POV)

My eyes darted at Joshua who seemed like talking to someone. But the strange thing is, there is no one there. Maybe He's talking to someone on the phone, I thought.

"Who was that?" I quickly asked as he sat back next to me.

"A potential friend. But it seems he doesn't like me though." He looked at me in the eye and smiled warmly.

"Oh really? That's okay. But why wouldn't he like you though? You're likeable Joshua." My eyes widened as I finished the sentence. Wait, did I just passively admit that I like him?

"Haha, thanks Y/N. you're likable too." He poked my cheeks and I swear my heart was about to burst. Damn, it made me red! I quickly munch on my salad trying the best I could to hide the smile creeped in my face. Do I like Joshua? Well, I had admitted that he's cute. But there's this uncertain feeling lingering in my chest, what is it though? I shrugged as I finished my lunch, without making any more conversations with him.

"Dokyeom! I'm home!" I shouted as I entered the apartment.

"Hey, by the way, I was so hungry this morning so I accidentally ate your cupcakes haha. Sorry though promise I'll buy you a new box." My brother shouted from his room. I replied with a short 'ok' and went into my room. After I change into some comfortable clothes, I catapult to my bed and check my phone.

[Joshua] It was great having lunch with you. Maybe we can do it again tomorrow?

I smiled. He's such a sweetheart.

[Hoshi] Y/N, can I talk to you? Call me when you're free.

I shifted and lay on my back. I guess I need to clear the air between Hoshi, Seung Kwan, and me. My thoughts drifted back to this morning. I've never seen Seungkwan this upset though. Did I do anything wrong? Had I forgotten something? I close my eyes. Yoon Keoghan. Yoon. Jeong Han. Jeonghan. I shut my eyes tight trying to remember that name. Who is jeonghan? I let out a big sigh as shaked my head. New name. positive. I muttered as I dialed Hoshi's number.

"Hey hosh. I'm sorry for this morning. Are you guys still mad at me?" I asked, fidgeting with my hair. I heard him sigh.

"We're not mad, Y/N-ah/ were just... upset, that's all."

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to, it's just, you know, I think hard, and I don't know any Yoon Jeong Han," I said carefully, afraid he was going to be mad again.