cupcakes

Hoshi.

I need to meet him.

He is the one that knows about than Jeonghan besides me.  But where on earth is he now?  I didnt have neither of their numbers which is great. Im not that social type of person, well at least virtually. I dont usually keep peoples contacts in my phone, well in other words, my phone defines useless.

Should I just wait until school? Which is tomorrow. Maybe waiting wont hurt. Gosh but Im really curious and felt giddy to solve this problem. The idea of me and Jeonghan not in good term right now really making me felt just, not good. I dont know how to explain but I just felt terrible.

[Jeonghan POV]

Little did Y/N knew, Jeonghan was feeling the same.

"I need to make up with her."Jeonghan felt determined, as he continues walking up the streets going nowhere to be exact.

"What does she like hmm its not like I can literally buy from stores and all." I mumbled, watching the streets was filled with people having early dinner, some just wandering around shops and some are just strolling around with their friends.

As I walk past a fruit stall, I felt someone was following me. Im not stupid so I just let whoever it is follow me until we are at the end of the road. There is a huge wall with lots of wild graffiti.

I turned back and raise my eyebrow at the smaller figure in front of me. He seemed like a middle schooler, but clearly, hes a ghost obviously as his clothes was stained with blood and I can spot his head was slightly ruptured.

"What do you want little boy?" I asked.

He looked at me and opens his drawstring bag that he was holding as he pulled a long black trench coat and handed it to me. How could it fit in the small drawstring pouch? Yeah, it makes me wonder too.

"Wear this coat and you will be visible to the human eye. Use this wisely as after the next sunrise it will never work again." The little kid said with a tone that giving me chills.

"Yah where did you steal this? Aigoo youre just a little kid and youre saying to Hyung like this? Wheres your respect? Your blood was fresh so I assume you just dead? Come on..." I said cockily.

"I know you need this. Take it." The boy handed the coat closer.

"Okay okay, thanks but next time learn how to respect your Hyung okay! Im obviously older than you!" I grabbed the coat and the boy disappeared instantly.

"Weird kid these days..."I mumbled, wearing the coat. Like magic, as I walk trough the streets, I can saw people looking at me. My eyes widened as the biggest grin appeared on my face. Still not believe it, I walk towards a flower stall.

"Welcome! Are you looking flowers for your girlfriend?" The same girl at the florist smiled warmly at me. I was stunned and froze at place.

"You you can see me?" I ask. To be 100% sure.

"Well, of course. Are okay sir?" The girl looked at me, confused.

Stuffing my face in my hands, I mumbled a lot of thank yous and grinned.

"Nothing, Im more than okay! Im actually looking for flowers to give. hmm like a symbol of apology? Do you have flowers that resembles that?"

"Hmm roses, hyacinths, tulips oh and Carnations!" I can definitely arrange it for you but It would take a few min-

"Carnations." I said to myself. Why does it ring something in me but I really couldnt remember...?

"Do you want to change the carnations mister?" The girl asked worriedly.

"Hmm no its okay. Just proceed." With that, she smiled start arranging the flowers.

(^-^)

It was really really late, and I almost forget to visit Y/N. I looked at the cute box filled with cupcakes that have really cute design with a Im sorry icing on it. On my other hand, I was holding the flowers I bought earlier. Smiling proudly, I began to exit the street earlier that is now dark and stalls were already closed.

The whole journey I was smiling because finally I can use the bus, communicate with people, I felt I was human again. I felt alive.

Looking out the window, I can finally see my fade reflection. "Its been a while handsome man." I mumbled, grinning.

The journey was quite long but finally I arrived at her house. I was just about to walk through the door but I remember, I am human now. Ringing the doorbell, I hold the flower and cupcakes in place.

"Dokyeom is that you?" I heard a faint voice coming closer. I grinned as I correct my posture.

The door opened widely, as I saw Y/N with her pajamas.

I smiled but she looked confused.

"Is anybody there?" She looked at me and looked around.

She she couldnt see me????

No, it couldnt be.

"Y/N!! Im here! Im here!"

"I must be imagining things." She shrugged her shoulder and about to close the door.

"Y/N!!" I shouted. I started to panic but then I remembered,

The coat.

Probably Y/N couldnt see me because I was wearing this coat? Well, she can see me even before this so I guess it was the problem. Calm down Jeonghan.

I peeled the coat of me making me can walk through the doors.

"Y/N?" I called out, but there was no respond. I place the flowers and cupcake on the table and began to look for her.

"Maybe I should cook some ramen?" She is at the kitchen!

I was about to approached her as she walks to the table.

"Who sent this? Omg cupcakes!" She smiled.

"Y/N?" I was exactly beside her but she couldnt notice me. Tears were starting to form as I keep on calling her.

"'Im sorry?'" Y/N read the icing written on the cupcakes as she looked around.

"Jeonghan?" She called out. I walk to her room and get a small paper with pen.

"I can feel you. but I cant see you..." She said softly. I stand right in front of her and we were so close, only inches apart.

"I can feel your warmth. Where are you?" She said unsure as she looked directly at me. I was looking in her eyes as tears were rolling down my cheeks.

"Im right here." I whispered, looking down.

"I know you're in front of me." She said and as if she began to realize, her expression changed.

I turn around and place the paper on the table. With one more glance, I left the house.

[Y/Ns POV]

Why cant I see him!!?? My breath become unstable as my eyes became watery. I looked at the table again and there was a little paper, and it was not there before.

I'm Here

______________________________________________
A/N ; I nearly cried while writing this ㅠㅠㅠ
I'm back!!! :DDDDDD