bad day

Ice, ice I'm frozen
You are the only fire that melts me
There's a line in a movie that says that love comes around
I didn't understand before but I understand now
-Crazy In Love

~~~

"HELPPP!!!" I shouted, holding on tight the only piece of twig that keeps me from falling down. Shivering in fear, I nervously glance down, woah it is a long way down.

My arms are getting tired to support my body, groaning and holding the twig like my life depends on it, well it actually does. I look down again but this time I can feel something crawl on my arms.

"AHHHHH" I shouted, instantly releasing the twig. I closed my eyes and let myself fall until a hand swiftly grabbed mine

Slowly opening my eyes, I found myself on a horse as the hand gently tugged my arm around his waist.

"Don't worry, I'll protect you." The boy said, not looking back.

~~~

"YAHHHHH"

"FOR GOD SAKE WAKE UP Y/N! YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE!"

The vision of the boy slowly disappeared, replaced with a pillow flying towards me.

"AHH WHAT IN THE WORLD?!" As expected, the pillow hit right on my face.

"Aha! bullseye!" Dokyeom shouted, a smirk plastered on his face.

I was about to chase him but he already dashed out of my room. I try to ignore it and think about my dream earlier. That boy is so lovely! It's a shame that I couldn't see his face. Well, I know it's going to be a wonderful day according to my dream!

Walking towards my class, I smile at anyone that I passed. Being in a great mood, I treat myself with some coffee on the way.

"Hoshi! Seungkwan!" I chirped, putting my things down.

"Woah, you seemed to be in a great mood!" Seungkwan grinned.

"I dreamt something nice.. I guess that's why"

Hoshi was about to say something as the maths teacher walked in. I was happy because I love maths! The teacher also adored me and I have this special formula flip card that I bring along.

( A/N; you know, like the flip cards that have literally every formula on it, yes that's the one)

"Okay class, today we're going to revise...."

The whole class was already bored and some already dozed off. Hoshi for example, Seungkwan is really serious about maths so he's taking notes regularly.

"So anyone wants to volunteer?" He asks.

The class instantly became silent. Again, being in a great mood, I raise my hand. The teacher smiled.

"Our maths genius, Y/N. Sure!"

I nodded, getting my formula card in my pencil case. For some reason, I couldn't find it. Smiling politely at the teacher, I quickly emptied my pencil case but found nothing. Wait, did I forget to bring it?

"Is there anything wrong?" He asks worriedly.

"Everything's fine, Sir." I smiled. Okay Y/N, you got this. You mastered every formula so that's not a big issue. Walking towards the board, I grab the marker.