Chapter 6.

"C'mon Liz! Hurry up!" I shouted at her, which was in the bathroom for ages. "Why does it always take you so long?", I asked her when she finally walked out. "I don't know. I'm just not as fast as you are."

Today we were going to just make a long walk through the city.

"What is that?" I asked and pointed at a weird looking house. It was old and it was made of wood. It was not small but it was not very big either.
"Let's take a look.", Liz said and walked over to the house. "Wait Liz! You can't just walk in there!" I said to her, a bit scared, when she just opened the door, after looking through the window. "Why not? I bet no one lives here." "I know but it's just really scary here. I don't like it in here." I said. I felt my voice was vibrating. "calm down, Roar. there's nothing gonna happen!", She said a bit annoyed. With small steps i was following here inside and i looked around me. My hands were shaking.

"There's nothing in here, c'mon let's go.", I said and turned around. "Liz?!" I said very scaredly. We heard a loud noice at the front door. It sounded like the door was cracking. I ran up to the front door, but i was too late. I pulled at the door, but sadly the door would not open. I looked behind me and Liz was staring at the door with a frightened look. A shout escaped my mouth. How could this happen? I ran back the house and pulled at the backdoor, but it wouldn't open. I felt like crying. We're locked up in a stupid house in the middle of nowhere.

It was a hour later and we were still locked in this stupid house. The tears were streaming down my face. "I'm sorry Roar, it's all my fault. I should have listened to you." "It's not your fault Liz. It could have happened to everyone.", I said and hugged Liz tight.

We already explored the house and we found out there were 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. In the living room was a fireplace.
The most weirdest thing of all of this is that everything is decorated and there is food for a year. There is this small basement where thousands of food is saved.
We hoped there was living someone here but i was very sure there is no one living in here.

"So what to do now?", I asked. We were sitting here on the couch for three hours and nothing happened. "Shall i burn the fire place?" I stood up without waiting for an answer and burned the wood. The warmth was overwhelming me so i took a step back. I walked back to the couch and sat down.

Locked in Love - Louis Tomlinson.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें