Chapter 12.

There was a silence. It wasn't an embarrassing silence, but it didn't felt good either. I came up and looked at Louis. He was standing in the door opening, only in his boxer short.
I bite on my lip and i looked lower and my view got stuck on his lower part. I blushed when i looked up and got caught by Louis. "Do you like the view?", He asked. I didn't answer but he already could see my answer if he saw my red face.

I got up from bed and walked beside Louis and sneaked out of the room. I went to the bathroom and did my thing. When i was done i sat down and hid my face in my hands.
I went with my hand through my hair. I sighted.
After another 15 minutes i got up and unlocked the door. I went to the living room. Everyone looked at me when i walked in. My head hung down and without facing them i sat down next to Niall. "Are you okay?" he asked. I nodded and smiled at him. "Yeah."
He laid his hand on my knee and i looked at him. "What happened?" I stood up and winked him to the kitchen.

"I woke up and Louis tickled me. He sat down on my waist and i begged him to stop. He did and i came up with him still sitting on me. We stared in each others eyes for like 5 minutes, i think. After the 5 minutes he probably realized what happened and stood up quickly. He stood still at the door opening and i looked at him and i looked down at his.. you know." My face turned red again. "And after a minute he asked me if i liked the view. I didn't answer and went to the bathroom where i sat for 15 minutes.", I finished my story.
"If i hear this, i think you should take this step. I know Louis likes you." "But i don't want to take the first step." i said and looked down.
"I understand. I don't even know why Louis isn't taking the first step. Probably because of the memory of the past. The story i already told you." I nodded. Probably that was the reason. But besides that i don't like to make the first step. I don't know what it is, but i always have the thought of: he has to make the first step otherwise it won't get to a relationship. But this time i would take the risk but not now. It is too early for that.

"We should go back." i told Niall. he nodded, so we went back to the living room. I sat down next to Louis and i grabbed his hand. I brought his hand to my lips and i pushed my lips on his hand. I kissed his hand lovingly. While i did that i kept an eye on his facial expression. He looked surprised.
I smiled at him and let his hand go.
It was an intense moment and i felt my heart beating really heart. I've never been in love so bad as i am now.

I kept an eye on Liz. She was cuddled up to Liam and Liam had his arm around her.
She looked back at me and smiled. I smiled back and winked her to go with me upstairs.
We got upstairs and we took a seat on the bed. "What is it?", Liz asked me. "I think i'm in love." I said and i started to blush. "Ah really?" I nodded. "But i'm so scared for taking the first step. I always believed boys had to take the first step. But it doesn't looks like Louis is gonna take the first step." I said. "Do what your hearts says you to do."

"But let's talk about you" i said after we talked about me and Louis for a while. "You and Liam, huh?" She smiled and she started to blush. "He is so handsome and god. He's my charming prince. I always name him charming. It's cute tho." She said and i saw the sparkling in her eyes. "I'm happy for you Liz." She smiled and hugged me. When we let go of each other she said "so did you and Louis already..?" My face turned in a deep red shade. "No! You dirty girl!!" I said. "Did you and Liam?" She blushed, so that's a yes. "Liz!!" She smiled shy. "I know! But i couldn't hold myself anymore!" "When?" "Last night." my mouth turned in an 'O'. "So that was what you were doing! I heard you guys talking."

We went back downstairs and i couldn't face Liam without thinking of what Liz told me.
I wanted to sat down next to Louis and Niall but i got pulled on Louis his lap. "Oh" i only said. I looked at Louis. "I'm sorry" i wanted to sat down next to him but he wrapped his arms around me so i couldn't get away. I looked at Niall who just smiled really big. "Asshole" i mouthed at him. "No problem" he mouthed back.
I let my head lean on Louis his shoulder. He was very comfortable to sit on.

~~~~~

So what do you guys think of my story?