Chapter 16.

15 minutes later.

Everyone was sitting on the couch. It was quiet. No one knew what to say.

"What now? Were yours bad?"

"Where yours as bad as mine?"

A lot of questions were asked. "I think so. But we can't say what it is." I said.
I had only one question about mine; how long did i have?

I turned to Louis and i saw he was looking at me. I smiled a little. He smiled back.

I walked over to him and he put his arms around me. "I'm so sorry." He whispered. I looked up. Did he have the same mission as me?

"I'm sorry too" i whispered back and i kissed him.

"Are you guys together?", I heard Liam asking. i turned around and smiled. "Yes"

They clapped. Like what? Why would you clap when someone tells you they are having a relationship?

Weird.

I felt Louis pulling is arms around my waist. I kissed him again and i pulled my arms around his neck.

"Get a room please?", Harry sighed.

I giggled and let Louis go.

I looked over to Liz. "Are you okay?" I mouthed quietly at her. She nodded, but i could see she wasn't.

I walked over to her and pulled my arms around her. "Come here." I said. I could hear her sigh. "It's getting better, okay?"

"Zayn? What's wrong?", I heard Niall say. Zayn was crying. Everyone was in a shock.

Niall sat down next to Zayn and pulled his arms around him. "Is it bad? You can tell me. I won't tell and fuck that man or woman who is doing this to us. Fuck them." He yelled.

Zayn only cried harder after that. "I can't tell, Ni.", He said, but smiled a little.

"It's a hard time for us now, but we can only do this when we do this together. We are strong enough okay?", Liam speeches.

~~~~~~~~~

How do you like the style like this? Please let me know in the comments!
Sorry but there's coming a sad time in my story probably.