Chapter 3.

The next morning, after we woke up, we took a shower and dressed ourselves. I got up after waiting for Liz.
"Ready?", i asked. Liz nodded and both of us took our bags with us. We went downstairs for breakfast and after breakfast we decided to go shopping.

"This is the first day and we're already going to shop." Liz laughed and looked around her.
"Shall we go to that store over there?", Liz asked. I looked at the store she was pointing at. "Yeah sure."

"So what is our plan for tonight?", i asked when we found a table at a cute restaurant in the shopping mall. Our bags with clothing we bought today were lying on the ground under the table. It wasn't quite normal how many bags we had. "I don't know. Maybe we can go for a night walk at the beach?" She suggested. "That's a great idea! I haven't done a night walk in a long time.", i said very excited. We ordered our meals a few minutes by the waiter, which looked very hot.

A few moments later the waiter came back with two plates on his arm. It always fascinated me how waiters can carry so many plates on one arm. "Enjoy your meal!" He said and turned around. My eyes automatically went downstairs and got stuck at his ass.
I looked at Liz and she stared at the same point as i did. He had a nice ass, a very nice ass.