Chapter 8.

On the background i heard some voices. In a fast move i came up and looked around me. Where am I? Who are those voices?
I stood up from bed and walked through the house. I saw the front door, which i remember. We got locked up in a stupid house and Louis brought me to bed last night.
I searched for Liz and the boys and found them in the living room. "Hey.", i said and sat down between Harry and Louis. "Hey sleeping beauty. Did you slept well?", Louis asked and stroke through my hair. "Yeah, i think so. How late is it?" "It's 11:00 am." My eyes got big. "What? Have i slept for 12 hours?" Louis nodded.

"So what are we going to do today, now we can't go outside?", Liam asked. "Maybe play a game?", I said and walked over to the bookshelf, which was in the corner of the room. I opened some cabinets and looked for some games. But i couldn't find them.
"Shall we play truth or dare?", I suggested. Everyone agreed with me. We placed a lot of pillows on the ground and Liz and me placed some candles around us. I took a flashlight, which i found in the bookshelf. "I'll start" i tittered. I turned the flashlight on and shined with it at Niall. He smiled.
"Dare.", he said. "I dare you to put some ice in your pants, and with pants i mean your boxer short." Niall sighted. "Why me?" He said a bit grumpy and stood up. Walked over to the kitchen and came back a bit later with ice cubes. "Okay. Here we go then." He pulled at his pants and let the ice cubes fell in his boxer shorts. The face he pulled was just too funny to look at. With a pale face Niall sat back down and took the flashlight from me.

He shined at Louis. "Dare", Louis said. "Go upstairs and dress like the most beautiful woman." "Serious Niall? You know i'm the best at this." Louis went upstairs and we heard a lot of noises. 10 minutes later Louis came downstairs and we all laughed our asses off. It looked so funny. His face was covered with a lot of make up and he wore a flower dress with a flower crown in his hair.
"You're beautiful.", i said still laughing. Louis looked with a fake angry face at me, which made me laugh even more.

The game goes further and the longer we played the more unserious we got. We totally forgot we got locked up in this house. We forgot all our problems. I forgot how bad i missed my parents.
I looked at Louis who was laughing because of Harry's joke. The joke wasn't even funny but everyone knows how close Harry and Louis were. I know Louis didn't even thought the joke was funny but he just laughed to make Harry comfortable.