Chapter 14.

A little bit more.. Just a few inches more. I couldn't hold it anymore. I leaned in a little and our lips touched. We kissed. Our lips moved slowly and the kiss was very intense. My hands were in his hair and you could hear our breath.
My fingers touched his chest and i gasped. Louis his arms laid around my waist and he pushed me closer to himself.
I smile to his mouth and i felt the water streaming down my body.
My face turned a deep red when i realized his dick was touching me. It was such a strange feeling to feel his naked body to mine.

"Let's move to the bedroom." I nodded and i turned off the shower. We both took a towel and i wrapped it around my body. I walked over to the bedroom and laid down on the bed. Louis crawled over the bed and leaned on me with his body.
I sighed and my hand was following his body shape. "You feel so good.", I said. God this sounded so desperate. Like, he's not even in me.
"You feel so good. So much better." He said and kissed me. He took the towel off my body and threw it in the room. "Don't be embarrassed about your body. You are so beautiful." He said and my face turned a bit red again. Ugh why do i blush so much.
Louis his hands were going lower and i felt his hands between my legs. I closed them and got up a bit. "So-orry, i.. i don't want this yet.", i said and he got off of me. "It's okay. We're doing this the way you want and when you want it." "Thank you Louis" i felt good. Louis wanted to wait for me! I screamed from the inside. He's so sweet.
Louis took the seeds and laid it over us. "Good night", he whispered. I rolled over to him and i cuddled up to him. "Goodnight boo"

It was the next day. It was the 7th day we got locked up in this house. I think my parents are worried about us. We had to come home 3 days ago, but we didn't. I ask myself if they had already called the police for missing. It was possible too that they thought, we thought we could stay a little longer. But if it went like that we would have called. I stroke my cheek and i felt something wet. Was i crying? I looked next to me. Louis was still sleeping. Yes, we were still laying in bed.
I stopped caring and i let the tears stream down my face. "Princess? Are you okay?" I looked back to Louis and saw he came up. "What is wrong?" "I just miss my parents. I'm asking myself all the time if they would even care about me being missed." "Of course they do! They will find us. Don't give up hope." "I won't." i said and hugged him. "I just miss them so much" "i know.. i know" he hugged me and kissed me on the head.