Chapter 10.

We decided to play truth or dare again. We sat down in a circle on the ground. I had the flashlight in my hand and i was thinking about who i would pick. "Liam." i smiled a bit cheeky. "truth." "Do you like Liz?" His cheeks got a blush on it and he didn't knew where to look i saw. "Yes.", He said. Liz made an "ahw" sound and crawled over to Liam. She hugged him and pressed her lips on his cheek. "I like you too.", she said and sat down between his legs, with her back to his chest.

I gave the flashlight to Liam and he lighted it at Louis. "Truth" "do you like Aurora?" I realized i didn't want to know the answer. I stood up. "I- i have to go to the.. the airport." i stuttered. I walked over to the toilet. "Stupid, stupid" i said to myself. i sat down on the toilet. Why do i always have to be so stupid? Why couldn't i just stayed and listened to his answer. What does he have to think of me now? "Roar?" It was Liz.
"Leave me alone" i said. I remembered i forgot to lock the door, but Liz already opened the door. "What is going on? why did you walk away?", She asked me. I didn't knew the answer. "I- i don't know. I don't want to hear him say he doesn't like me." I said. "Oh Roar." She hugged me and i felt the tears streaming down my face. "Why do i have to be so stupid?" "It's okay, Roar. We were just worried about you.", She said. "Come on, let's go back."

I sat down quietly. "Are you okay?" Louis leaned to me and pulled his arm around me. "Yes."
He brought his lips to my ear. "If you wanted to know the answer i gave, i said yes", he whispered in my ear. I blushed, but said nothing. I didn't knew what to say.

"I'm hungry", Niall said. All four other boys rolled with their eyes. "You're always hungry.", Liam said. "I don't care. I just love food." "C'mon Niall. Let's make some food.", Said fast, so i could escape out of this embarrassing moment.
I stood up and walked to the kitchen. I opened some cabinets and took some pans and some food out of the fridge.
"So what are we going to make?", Niall asked me. "I thought about a salad." "sounds good" i nodded. "So what was that about a moment ago?"
I looked down. I didn't want to talk about it. "You can tell me, i won't tell" "i know you won't tell, but i struggle with myself." "do you want to talk about it? Maybe i can help you." I nodded and explained it. "i'm just scared, and i'm not happy with who i am and ugh" i finished. "You're perfect the way you are, Aurora. Be happy with who you are and i bet Louis is totally in love with you, the way you are now.", He said and hugged me. "Thanks Niall." I hugged him back. I didn't want to let go. I felt save in his arms. "How is it-" i jumped almost a meter in the air. "I won't disturb you anymore..", Louis said, who was the one came in. "It's not what you think.. he was just comforting me.", I said and walked over to Louis. I looked at Niall and he nodded at me. I wrapped my arms around Louis his waist and i hid my face into the hole in his neck.
Louis wrapped his arms around me too and he held me tight. He leaned with his head on my head. "Guys, i don't wanna ruin your moment, but there is something burning..", Niall said and when i looked up i saw Niall looked very panicked. "Calm down" i said and turned the gas off. The meat was burned, so i threw it away. "Maybe we can eat only salad" i suggested with a big smile on my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do you like my story? Please comment some feedback?