○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 66○

Olympia

We pulled up to the restaurant and got out the car. I hadn't eaten all day so I was starving. We went inside and saw everyone about to be seated.

"Hey!" I said catching Avani's attention.

"Hey! Oh my God you look gorgeous!" She said.

"Girl look at you!" She giggled and we sat down.
"You didn't tell anyone yet right" I whispered to her as she shook her head no.

Looks like it's a surprise..

We went into a private room with a large dinning table and tv.
Everyone saw us and started to hug us.
Nessa charli and Addison almost killed me from the tight hug they gave me.

"Hey! How are the kids? Any new information?" Addisons asked as everyone looked at me and jaden.

"Um.. well the reason why we're all here is to tell you.." I said looking at Jaden.

"We got the kids back!" He said as ever gasped and cheered. Addison threw herself on me and so did Nessa and charli. "AUNT ADDISON!!" Addison cheered. "AUNT MIA!" I said as I pointed to her little bump. "AUNT NESS AND CHAR!" Nessa and charli cheered making me laugh.

"We're so proud of you guys! Your going to be a mom holy shit!" Nessa said gasping.

"Can I please spoil my niece and nephew??" Charli said begging with Avani.

"Charli-" I said being cut off by her.

"No, to late I already have jumping house shipped to your house" she said showing me a screen that said delivered.

"CHARLI" I gasped as she giggled and put her phone away. The boys stared chanting sometimes making me look back.

"DAD! DAD! DAD! DAD!" They all cheered as they all jumped on Jaden. I laughed at them making the boys look over to me.

"AYE ITS MY MOM!!!" Anthony yelled running over.

"MOM! MOM! MOM! MOM!" They chanted and all circled me. I laughed as they girls joined in.

Jaden joined as well then all turned into a fit of laughter.

Time skip.

We had just gotten a few drinks and we're currently planing Demi's party.

"Jadens invited his family like cousins that have kids.. I'm inviting some of my family, and my cousin kids as well.." I said remembering who we are Inviting. Jaden was having a conversation with the boys with his hand on my waist.

We continued to talk about the plan and others were inviting. The girls helped out with things to do and where I should get a cake from.

Time skip

It was around 7:49 and everyone was leaving now. A few good bye and hugs were given as everyone went their own way. As I sat in the car with Jadens hand in mine, My phone began to ring as I looked at it and realized it was the adoption center.

"Jaden the adoption center" I said as he looked over to me and didn't move the car as it was still in the parking lot.

I opened the call and put tot on speaker. Jaden lowered to music down and looked at the phone.

Adoption center person
Olympia

"Hello, is this Olympia Hossler?" A woman asked

"Yes this is her" I said.

"Hi! Well were wondering what time is best to stop by the adoption center.. I believe Lisa said you are to pick up Demi Ashton and Benjamin Harrell tomorrow..?" She said in question.

"Yes! Um is 10:00am okay?" I asked wanting an early time.

"Perfect! Okay well we'll need you guys here at 10:00 to sign somethings to make it official and then.. you guys are parents! Any questions?" She asked

"No no that's amazing! thank you so much" I said as Jaden excitement took over him and gave him a hug grin.

"anytime! bye" she said hanging up.

"AHHHH!" I screamed full of excitement.

"AHH!" Jaden copied my actions.

He pulled out the parking lot chuckling and we finally got home. We had left Shiloh at the house but only let him in the living room and Kitchen. We didn't want to let him roam around and do anything bad.

We walked inside the house and I immediately went to get dressed. I took off my dress and got Into a hoodie and sweats that are Jadens. I walked out the bathroom to be faced with the boy.

"Those are mine?" He asked.

"Yes" I chuckled and put my clothes away.

"You look so good in them." He said putting his hands around my waist as his head was on my shoulder.

"Jae I gotta take off my makeup!" I giggled as he didn't let go. He groaned and released my waist as I went to take off my makeup. I washed my face and went back to the main room to see Jaden shirtless.

"Whatcha doing?" I asked him.

"Wanna watch a movie?" He said innocently looking over to me with a smile.

"Sure!" I said as Shiloh walked into the room.

"Look its the little Baby!" I squealed picking up Shiloh and kissing his face. "Now we just need our other babies and it would all be completed." I smiled at the dog as he licked my face.

"You going to see your siblings tomorrow!" I said dancing around with the confused dog.

"Woop woop!" Jaden cheered celebrating by doing a little dance on the bed.
(I do my lil dancey dance💃🏻🕺)

I went Over to my side with a little giggle and went under the covers with Shiloh cuddling him. Just to let you know Shiloh is bigger and is as tall as Demi maybe bigger..

He knows how to sit and lay down because Jaden has been teaching him for about a month. After what happened Jadens been saying that when he's not here shiloh needs to know how to fight, And me too.
We've gone downstairs and outside to train and to be honest I really love it. Jaden also thinks that Benjamin should learn too, but we don't want to push him.

I laid in the bed as Shiloh was play fighting with Jaden making me laugh. Two silly boys.

Hello!!!
Thank you for 65k!!!!
LOVE YOU ALL🤍🤍
(Side note: a lot of ppl have been telling what to do with my book.. so just to clarify I already have a plan for it, everything happens for a reason in the book. If you don't like that then I'd rather you keep that to yourself. Thanks for understanding! :)

(Small recommended things are fine!!)
Just maybe not tell me what to do when I had already written it.. thanks!!

Question:
How are you enjoying the book?

1111 words 🍽