"You know, your little crush at-" you immediately shut him up, muffling his words by covering his mouth with your hands.

"Shut up! Someone might hear!" you whispered frantically. You looked around and saw Atsumu giving the two of you the "stink-eye"

"Seriously, it's not a big deal! It's just a crush so stop mentioning it" you whisper-yelled at Suna. Why did he even have to know about that silly crush anyways, it's frustrating to know that a major blackmailer knows who you likes.

"It's not my fault that you were openly stalking his Instagram profile in the classroom" he shrugs. Mygosh! Seriously, you're starting to regret a lot of things.

"Can't you just forget about it?" you pleaded at the lazy person. He looks at you like you're insane

"And what? Miss an opportunity of teasing you and the twins for not knowing who it is? No way" you just rolled your eyes at him and went to fold hand towels.

"It's not like I'm going to meet him. He doesn't even know my existence"

"Gather 'round!" the coach yelled to the players. Immediately, all the players crowd the bench waiting for what their coach has to say.

"I have arranged a number of practice matches for you guys, and this time, it's outside Kyoto" the coach broke the news and the team went giddy at the thought of a trip outside Kyoto. That would mean a lot of things: bus rides, sleepovers and most especially versing strong teams from other prefectures.

"What teams are we going to verse, Coach?" the captain calmly asks amidst the chaos that is slowly rising to the players

"We have have several Tokyo college teams but the teams that stand out are Itachiyama and Shiratorizawa"

"Coach, Shiratorizawa is not in Tokyo. They're all the way in Miyagi" Aran speculated. Wait what- did he just say Miyagi? You immediately opened your phone and searched a profile.

Lives in Miyagi Prefecture

Member of Shiratorizawa Volleyball Club

Are you kidding me?

"What do you mean you don't want to go?" 'Tsumu's loud voice rang out in the gym. This led the other members to look and see what's the fuss all about.

You're currently sitting at the bench, with both 'Tsumu and 'Samu towering in front of you.

"I didn't say I don't want to go! I said, is it possible that I might pass on this trip?" you replied.

"That's the same thing! That means you don't want to go!" The blonde setter shot back.

"No it doesn't!" 'Samu just sighed at the both of you yelling at each other and kicked his twin on the back of his legs, which made 'Tsumu go on his knees.

"WHA- 'SAMU YOU JERK! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" he screamed at his twin,

"You're being too loud. And if you want to convince [Nickname] that won't work" he said calmly like he didn't do anything wrong to his twin. He then faced you and looked straight into your eyes.

"Now, why don't you want to go to the trip?"

"Why do you think that? That's not what I said!"

"That was what's implied"

You sighed out of frustration, "Okay okay fine! I'm going!"

Suna slipped in beside you in the bench and teasingly said to the twins, "I know why she doesn't want to go~"

This caught the attention of the twins and your rage of course, you attempted to cover his miuth but he swiftly dodged.

"Why does Suna know everything?!" 'Tsumu screeched

"That's because I'm not trash like you" he answered back nonchalantly

"Wha- I'M NOT TRASH! Why is everyone insulting me today?!" he yelled,

"You see, we have this club called 'Roast Miya Atsumu Club'." his twin began,

"A WHAT?!" Osamu ignored his twin and continued what he was saying,

"There's four members already and we're recruiting"

"FOUR?! WHO?!"

"There's me, of course, I live to insult you. Then there's Suna. [Nickname] also signed up awhile ago..." Atsumu whipped his head to you when his twin said your name and you just sheepishly smiled,

"Wait- who's the fourth?" he asked, confused at the sudden stop of listing,

"A real hater that we would not disclose any information of " Suna replied to the setter, who began rolling on the floor out of frustration

"So only the three of you know, who this 'hater' of mine is? Why won't you tell me?!" he shook your shoulders hoping that you would tell the name,

"Anyways, I'm glad that you convinced [Name] to go. At first she didn't want to because she'll meet her crush if she goes" Suna said without any care,

All actions and chatters seized.

"WHAT?!"

----------------------

oh my gosh, I thought I posted this chapter last week and then when I checked it had an error!! DBDJSJDJEDU im so so sorry for the delay!! happyy holidays!!