2: guardian angel

Chapter 2

This is a daily occurence to the volleyball team but that doesn't mean they don't get irked by it.

Just another day at practice. Suna sighed and looked at the twins who are now fighting each other because according to Atsumu, Osamu is being a scrub for not hitting his set and Osamu claiming that Atsumu is being a jerk for intentionally tossing the ball too high for him to reach.

This happens everyday, and each day the twins end up being at the mercy of their captain, Kita. Now the problem at hand is not the twins fighting, it's the captain's absence for the practice as he was called by the coaches together with their third years. This leaves the one and only thing that can stop the bickering out of the equation.

Suna sighs out of irritation and looked up from his phone. It wouldn't hurt to try and peel them out of each other's necks. He stood up and approached the two, feeling the stares of everybody in the gym.

He pulled one ear of each twin, twisting it at the process which made the twins stop screaming yells at each other and wince, and pulled them apart.

"You know, you guys look stupid fighting over every little thing. What are you kids?" Suna said and released his grip when they both calmed down.

The volleyball team members looked at Suna in a new light. You're our hero. They screamed at their minds

At the other side, the twins rubbed their ear to atleast mediate the pain from being twisted. Then like a whiplash they looked at each other and at Suna. That was extremely nostalgic for the Miyas.

"You looks more stupid when you're fighting over little things. Are you both kids?" a younger version of you stood infront of them, her arm crossed as the twins rubbed their ear.

The memory came quick to the twins. It's so disturbingly similar. Atsumu, of course, was the first one to retort back to Suna

"What the hell did you do that for?!" he yelled at Suna

"If I didn't, the two of you would still be at the ground choking each other to death" Suna replied. Then after a few seconds, he laughed out loud.

Ginjima sweat dropped at this and muttered,

"Does stopping the twins from killing each other results to insanity?" he questions to no one as Suna calms himself from his outburst. He looked at the twins and pointed his finger at them

"I can't believe that actually worked! It managed to stop the both of you from fighting!" and after he said that, he was once again engulfed in laughter

"How did you even manage to do it?" Aran questioned, with all those years knowing the twins, this is a first that someone managed to halt their war, aside from Kita. The twins also looked at Suna waiting for his reply

"There's this girl in my class. We're kinda close but not that close. But close enough for me to rant about the two idiots fighting every single practice time that the volleyball team has. I think she took pity on me so she advised me to do the ear pulling thing and tell that they look stupid fighting over every thing like kids. It's amazing how it worked" Suna told the team, still having laughs in between his story-telling.

"What?! You mean you trash-talked me to a girl? How 'bout my reputation!" Atsumu butt in out of nowhere and Osamu rolling his eyes at his brother's antics

"Well then, who's this girl Suna?" Everyone backed uo in shock as they look at their captain, who magically appeared in the conversation like he was there all along