10: tokyo

Chapter 10

Being next to Atsumu in a bus ride is proven to be 100% a pain.

You don't know what made you say yes to the idea of being stuck in between two fighting siblings instead of having two seats by yourself. The only consolation is having Suna roasting the blonde setter every now and then.

Surely, having the backseats to ourselves should be nice, knowing that we can rest without hearing the coach and the driver talking about their dogs.

"Why do you guys wanna sleep? This is a trip to Tokyo! Ya should be excited" 'Tsumu roared at you four. You stared longingly at the silence bubble of the third years. Why didn't I sit with them?

"Shut up, 'Tsumu! We're hours away from Tokyo and I want my sleep!" Osamu threw his water bottle at the setter's face hitting him right in his nose. Suna snickered at the sight and clicked some photos.

I leaned and peeked at the last occupant of the row with us. It is proven that Gin is ready for any circumstances. He's now sleeping peacefully in his seat, sporting earmuffs, as well as his sleeping mask, cancelling any sound and sight of the chaotic bunch. How you wish you had thought of it too.

"Come on! Just one game!" Atsumu's voice rang out again. You sighed and turned to him,

"Just one game?" He nodded so fast I thought his head's gonna fall off.

"Let's play Have I Ever. If you had done it, fold one finger. If you lose, you shut up" I held out all my fingers and gave an eye to both Suna and Osamu. Both nodded back discreetly at me.

"I'll start. Never have I ever dyed my hair yellow or blonde" Atsumu grumbled at that and put his finger down. Osamu cleared his throat as a sign that he's going to say his,

"Never have I ever got lower than 45 in a test" Suna snorted when he saw 'Tsumu's pout getting bigger and began muttering under his breath.

"Never have I ever been to Class B " As soon as Suna's lazy voice said that, Atsumu sprang out of his seat and pointed accusingly at us

"You're targetting me on purpose!" He yelled, we just hummed and motioned for him to continue. He sulkingly go back to his seat,

"Never have I ever stole from someone" We all stopped at what he said,

"You know... if it's your turn you're supposed to say something you haven't done. To give you some sort of advantage?" you slowly explained. He just blinked at you and his remaining 1 finger up.

"Argh! Screw this game, I'm sleeping!" He proceeded to bring out his earphones and closed his eyes, completely ignoring us.

Well, that went well.

Atsumu woke up.

And he has been very annoying since he did.

"Come on, [Nickname]! Just tell me who it is!" You rolled your eyes at his countless attempt of springing the name out of you.

He's just bothering you about it because Suna ran out of patience and threatened 'Tsumu that he would post all nasty photos he has of him.

Must be nice having tons of blackmail material

"Why do you even need to know who it is? One person who knows is enough!"

"I need to know so I know who to direct my serves at of course!"

"You're being a jerk, 'Tsumu" the setter turned to his twin,

"I'm not!" Osamu sighs at his twin and glanced at you. You're just sitting there with a small pout. He lightly chuckles and ruffled your hair,