30

It's been months since Zayn was gone, Harry still misses him. Rodger and Harry have been living with eachother and decided to start dating.
Harry walked in the shower, as the steamy hot water ran down his body, He imagined how Zayn would be touching him, kissing his neck as he tried to shower, He loved those memories, but now he is with rodger, he needs to forget about Zayn.

"rodger!" Harry yelled,  in seconds rodger was at the door knocking, "can i come in?" he asked, harry smiled and bit his lip. "yes" he said, Rodger opened the door to see his boyfriend int he shower...naked.

"wow" he said, immediately shooting his eyes up at harry's face. "im sorry i didn't mean to look" he apologized.

"join me?" Harry asked, Rodger nodded and started to get undressed. He walked into the shower and kissed harry's wet hair and hugged him. He grabbed the soap and started to lather it all over harry's body.

"i wanna see him again" harry said, tears going down his face.

"i know babe, we're gonna see him next week" Rodger said and kissed harry sweetly on the lips.

When they were washed they got out and went to the bedroom. Harry turned his led lights to a violet color and he stared out the huge window, the stars were so pretty. Rodger sat next to him and wrapped his arms around harry, kissed his neck. Harry leaned into the touch and sighed. "i'm thankful to have you" harry said and Rodger smiled, "i'm thankful to have you too" Rodger said and kissed harry on the head. He slowlu rocked harry until his eyes became heavy and he fell asleep.

He lifted his light boyfriend up and pulled him under the covers and cuddled him.

----

Harry woke up around, No zayn giving him kisses, rodger always woke up around 9ish. He got out of bed and did his makeup, eyeliner, blush, countour and lip gloss. He felt arms wrap around him and kisses on his neck. He blushed and looked at rodger. He smiled and turned around, kissing him and giggling when rodger littered his face with kisses.

"mmm, i' gonna go set up our flights" rodger said, After they visit Zayn they are going to One of Rodgers summer houses. He let go of harry and went to their office.

Harry whimpered as he felt his hard on, Imagining Zayn fingering him as he kissed him. He slowly made his way to their office. He knocked and Rodger took his headphones off, he had sweatpants on and was shirtless.

"hey baby" Rodger said and looked up at harry in his eyes. Harry gave him a pout and pointed at his lap. "can i sit there?" he asked. "of course you can" rodger said and harry hopped on  him.

Rodger took a shaky breath and continued working, Harry palmed him as he rutted on his leg. "daddy please" Harry whimpered, he breathed heavily over rodgers shoulders, gripped him tightly. Rodger moaned and gribbed his hips.
"baby, i gotta get this done" rodger grunted as he grinded against harry. "just a litte break" harry said and started bouncing. "ohhh daddy uhhh" harry moaned. Rodger quickly got harry in his arms and started kissing him roughly.
They were soon on the couch. Rodger grabbed the lube and a condom and started to finger harry.

"ahh!" harry yelled as he hit his prostate. "wanna be masters good boy?" rodger asked as he fingered harry at a faster speed. harry nodded, "wanna be masters goodboy" harry repeated.

Rodger slowly slid into harry's heat, groaning at harry's warmth.

"mm" harry moaned as Rodger thrusted in and out of him.

They both heard knocking at the door and Rodger quickly stopped his actions and got some sweapants on, Harry whined at the loss and covered himself in the sheets. He rushed to the bathroom and put cold water on his manhood.
Once he got out he went to the liviing room to join his boyfriend, He looked at the police officer and back at Rodger.

"zayn had escaped last night and i was just giving rodger some precautions"  The Officer said and harry nodded and sat down, deep down, his heart was juping happily. He will always have a place in his heart.

As they talked harry grabbed a cup of tea and went upstairs, he sat on the bed and played among us, to lazy to do anything else. Soon the girl left and Rodgers gang were all in the living room.

"we'll put harry in a hotel room and someone will sleep in his spot" rodger said, they then started whispering more of their plan and harry went to the bathroom and started playing with the makeup rodger bought him.

Rodger walked in and spiled at harry, he closed the door and wrapped his arms around his waist. "we have to go book a hotel for you, Zayn is coming tonight" Harry nodded and smiled. "do you like my makeup? Zayn loves these colors on me" he giggled. "why are you putting zayns favorite colors on?"

"becuase i like them to silly" harry simply lied.