24

A/n dis shit need spice..

Harry and zayn decided to go to a party to celebrate Zayn returning.

"can my friend gigi come?" harry asked.

"i barely even kow her"

"ok i'm bringing her" harry said and called her up.

They got to the party and gigi went somewhere, harry trusted her so he didn;t care where she was.

"ok well i'll be bac in a bit" zayn said and left for a bit.

harry hung out with some people and 30 minutes later Zayn came back.

They soon left with no gigi. She had texted harry that she was staying at the party.

When they got to Zayn's house his parents were there and Zayn showered while harry laid on the bed.

Zayn's phone started blowing up with text messages.

it got  to the point where harry being the nosy rosy he is, grabbed the phone, he unlocked it to see a contact named 'ben'...None of them know who the fuck ben is.

'yu got to break up with him'

'break up with him!'

'he is litteraly trash'

'answer me'

harry was about to close the massage app when the last message was sent.

'he's my best friend and i don;t want our friendship ruined'

"what the fuck" harry said, his jaw dropped. When did zayn start talking to her?

It was gigi, he scrolled through there messages and she had sent some nudes and selfies. January of last year when they started, so basically he has been cheating on harry there whole relationship.

Harry got his bags and went downstairs and gave zayn's phone to trisha. "you sons a hoe" he said and left.