twelve

Zayn woke up first, he looked over to see harry still asleep. He carried him out to the living room couch and set blackets there. he stripped the sheets off the bed and did laundry, after getting the sheets int he dryer harry woke up.

He had messy hair and his eyes were filled with tiredness, he stratched his arms and smiled at zayn and bit his lip as he miserably tried stopping himself from smiling.
"good morning" harry said shyly, zayn cooed at his baby andkissed his cheek, he would kiss harry it's just harry didn't want him to kiss him. "i have morning breath" harry whined and ran to the bathroom,he looked at the mirror and gasped. He forgot to remove his makeup and it was smeared a lot around his eyes. zayn had to ignore the fact that it turned him on.

After washing up harry decided to take a break off makeup and put his hair into a messy bun. He didn't feel like dressing up wither so he put basketball shorts on and a pink hoodie. he sat in a chair in their living room and started grading papers, zayn then gave harry kisses and put his head on harry's lap as he played with his hair. "some of my friends here are having a party since I haven't been here, can we go baby?" zayn asked and harry nodded.

zayn smiled and got up to put the sheets on the bed and grabbed their clothes that were thrown everywhere and put it in the dirty laudry basket in the bathroom. After a few hours harry finished grading papers and fed danny the snake,

"i love you"

"i love you to"zayn said,not really paying attention, mostly on his phone, harry would be lying if he said that didn't hurt, he gave zayn a small smile and went to the bedroom to get ready.