Nine

Zayn opened the door to hear crying in Harry's room. He quickly ran into he room to see Harry crying in his bed and Fionn cuddling Harry.

"I got it" Fionn got out of the bed and zayn climbed in and wrapped his arms around Harry's waist and nuzzled his head into Harry's neck.

"Fionn not right now" Harry sniffled.

"Good thing I'm zayn"

Harry jumped out of bed and looked at zayn.

"Why are you here? I didn't tell Liam you can come back" hardy explained.

He had bags under his eyes and his hair was messy.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have even looked at her, she wasn't worth it. I'm in love with you, the sex with her had no meaning, your the only one I want"

Don't trust him, he wouldn't choose you over a pretty girl

"No, we weren't anything, everything was a mistake, your my son. Get out of my room" Harry said as he shook his head.

"Harry plea-"

"Get out! Go away! I told you!" Harry yelled at him, he wanted to cry for yelling at his love like that.

Zayn started crying as he shook his head, "I'm not leaving" harey sobbed and pulled his hair.

Harry gave up And went back on his bed, zayn wrapped his arms around Harry again and softly kissed his neck.

"I've been having nightmares"

Harry has always had nightmares when he slept by himself, that's why louis would always sleep with Harry.

"I know, I missed you baby, I can't do anything right when your gone"

Soon they went to bed in each others arms.

Zayn woke up the next morning and just admired Harry. He loved his pink lips, his painted nails, wait.

He lifted Harry's wrist and saw cuts, he lifted the other one and saw some more cuts, he was confused when he saw a Z cut on his right wrist.

He decided to leave and make breakfast for the both of them.

Soon harry woke up and smelt food from the kitchen.

They ate and zayn ran out the door and quickly came back with gifts. he had harrys favorite candies, vinyls, some makeup, flowers, a soft blanket and some jewlery. harry gaped and walked over to zayn. "i'm so sorry harry,  i never meant to hurt you" harry kissed his cheek and gently grabbed the basket full of goodies, "it's alright" harry smiled, he felt so good seeing zayn. they hugged and went on the couch and watched movies until harry cooked dinner.

soon zayn and harry fell asleep in eachothers arms with smiles on their faces.

i'm really sorry for not updating i've been dealing with some shit.