fourteen

A/n  friends are shit

Zayn woke up with a huge headache he reached over to grab harry, he always makes him feel better when he's sick. instead he was met with a breast in his hand, he jumped up from the bed to see that he was naked and the girl in the bed was naked as well, she was still passed out so zayn got his clothes on walked home.

he opened the door to see harry in the hallway, he had blankets and pillows sprawled out everywhere. he had a guitar and was singing.

"meet me in the hallway" harry sang, tears fell down as he played more.

"just let me know and i'll be at the door at the door at the door" harry started sobbing and placed the guitar on the pillows. he had dark circles and puffy eyes. zayn's heart broke as he knew he fucked up for the second time.
he quickly hugged his fragile boyfriend. Harry hugged him back as he sobbed into his chest, no more energy to push him away. "it hurt so much" harry sobbed as zayn rocked them back and forth.

"i know baby, i'm sorry" zayn said, he wasn't the type of guy to cry over things but here he was, sobbing with the man he hurt.

soon after zayn cuddled harry and soothed him he was out like a light. Zayn lifted him from the floor and into their room he tucked him in and he went into the living room to think. As he sat on the couch he had ideas for when harry wakes up, so he grabbed his keys and went to the store and some other shops. He got huge pieces of colored paper and started decorating.

soon he was done and everything was set up.

When harry woke up he felt like shit, he just wanted to sleep all day and forget about every problem he had. he got up and loooked at the tear stained pillows and blankets. as he got into the living room he saw zayn holding up a big piece of paper that said 'i'm soory my love, I love you with all my heart' harry wanted to cry from the sweet gesture, he saw choclates and flowers on the table.  he couldn't just accept it, he can't.

Harry shook his head and zayn's dropped. harry had tears going down his face, "i think we need a little break" harry whispered and looked at the ground.

"what? n-no! i love you! i won't do it again! i promise! don't leave" zayn pleaded as harry went upstairs to pack. as soon as he got his bags zayn was sitting on the couch, When he saw harry he immediately got up and grabbed the bags, throwing the across the room, "what the hell!" harry yelled and zayn looked at him with dark eyes. he pinned harry against the wall.Zayn smashed their lips together, roughly kissing harry. when he didn't feel harry kissing back he squeezed harry's butt with his hands, harry gasped, zayn took the opportunity to slip his tongue into harry's mouth.

when everything was going good harry pushed him away. "call me when your sober" harry said as he looked at the beer cans around the living room.

as soon as the door closed zayn groaned and grabbed another beer.

Harry drove until he was at his friend shawn's house, he told him about the situation and he agreed to have harry stay with him.

Harry didn't eat, he never felt like it, he thought about what the mystery girl  told him at the party.

'what the hell are you doing here?'

"i don't know" harry told the voice.