Chapter 14: Fallout (lemon)

Hi reader. So uh... just wanted to say a quick thank you for the support on this story. Some chapters already have 100+ reads and I'm very humbled by that fact. (Especially since the story is a bit edgy and all over the place). I hope you will enjoy this and eventual future chapters as they come out! Thanks again!

The days after were...not very pleasant. I was questioned over and over again by both Reaper and Soldier76. Who was this guy, how did he gain control over me, why did I or he attempt to use the Temaris project.

News stations jumped on the scene and started making reports. Some videos had captured what happened, but luckily, none showed my face. All they found was a man in a hooded cloak, addressing the people and Overwatch.

"Damn you, Y/N! Tell us how this happened!!", Reaper yelled during one of the interrogations.

"If I knew what it was, don't you think I would've told you or asked for help?!", I spat back.

Soldier just pushed him back and turned to me.
"Y/N. We need to know this won't happen again. We can't afford that."

"I know you can't. All I can say is, I've found a way to not let him get out for now. This has never happened before and all I can try to do is make sure it doesn't happen again."

"See that you do.", Soldier replied. "If it does, I can't promise you get out alive again.", Soldier spoke solemnly.

After that he dismissed me, much to the dismay of Reaper. As I walked out I was greeted with a warm hug. Amélie.

Bless the woman. Even after all that she still cared and loved me. I held onto her for a good few seconds, my face buried into her shoulder.

The aftermath of what had happened was really starting to weigh down on me. But she was always there, to pick me up whenever I struggled.

"Merci, mon amour.", I said as I let go of the hug.

"I have an even better surprise. Do you have some time free?", she asked. Her eyes locked onto mine with an expression I couldn't really place.

"Uhm. I think so. Unless those two want to grill me more."

Without hesitation, she grabbed my hand and ran off with me through the  halls.

We passed several people, some with a puzzed look, some who showed a smirk or smile. I didn't even know what was happening.

"Amélie. Wait! Where are we going? What's wrong?", I kept asking questions, but she just ignored them and smiled back at me.

Eventually she ducked into a room with me and closed the door. This was the room I was given. Before I knew it I was tackled to the bed, my lips being kissed longingly by Amélie.

We made out for what seemed like just a few minutes. But our lack of breath afterwards indicated a longer passage of time.

"Amélie...what's gotten into you?", I asked with a smile.

She stayed on top of me, resting her head on my chest.

"Ever since you cured me, all I wanted was to see you. To hold you. I've been waiting a while to be able to do that.", she spoke softly. I just now started to realize what she's just been through these past few days.

I put my arms around her and snuggled there with her. "I'm so sorry for putting you through that."

She just looked up and responded with kissing me. Every kiss tasted sweeter than the last.

"Y/N...", she said as she bit her lip. She got up off the bed and pointed at me.

"Don't move, I'll be right back.", she says as she retreats into the bathroom.

I just laid on the bed, looking towards the ceiling. I smiled to myself. I felt happy that Amélie took the cure.
Her smile. Her eyes. And god, her kisses!

As I'm thinking to myself, I hear her high-heeled footsteps coming from the bedroom. I look up towards the bathroom and feel as if my eyes are about to pop out. There she is, wearing her high heals, her stockings and a nice, purple, almost see through nightgown. She leans against the doorframe, looking at me seductively.

Lemon alert

She walks over to me, her hips swaying back and forth with each step. She looks like a predator, going straight for her prey.

She climbs onto the bed, starting to unbutton my shirt. As my shirt comes undone her hands start to slide downward.

"Amélie.", I moan her name. Her hands are doing the things my body has been yearning for for years.

"Chèrie.", she whispers into my ear. "I am going to make you feel how much I love you.", she says seductively. As the words leave her mouth, I feel my pants loosening and hear the zipper of my pants slide open. Within seconds she pulls my pants down and reveals my erect member, as she softly starts stroking it up and down.
I start to moan loudly, which she silences by putting her lips on mine.

"We can't let the entire base know what we're doing, chèrie.", she smiles.

She softly lowers herself down my body and I can feel her lips around my member. I try not to moan, biting on my lip. She's ruthless, sucking very enthusiastically. She keeps going for a while, before stopping, throwing her leg over my body and straddling me.

"Do you want me, chèrie?", she asks with a smirk.

I just sat up and grabbed her hips, kissing her deeply and slowly letting myself enter her. She bites her lip, moaning softly as she settles in and leans over me, her hands placed on my chest.

"I want you, mon amour.", I whisper softly as she starts to ride me. She is so wet, I can feel it all over my lap. A moan escapes her mouth, and I quickly sit up and kiss her.

"Ma petit choufleur. We can't have the entire base knowing what we're doing.", I say with an evil smirk. She pushes me down and starts riding me harder, lying on top of me and kissing me as her arm reaches under my head and her other one stays planted on my chest. I let my hands wander. First, her lusciously curved hips. Then I move them softly behind her, playfully slapping her butt, making her tense up, which I can feel over my member. Then I let them slide over her back, carressing and massaging her back as she moans into my ear. Our hips seem to be moving by themselves as we slowly discover each others body.

"Chèrie...je vais...I'm gonna...", she moans loudly.

"Me too. Cum for me, sweetie. Cum for me.", I whisper as I speed up my thrusts.

I feel the electrical shock of ecstasy all over my body as I cum in her. For a while, my hips mive erratically on their own as she shivers heavily on top of me.

After a few minutes she just lays on top of me and I'm carressing the small of her back, still wondering how I got this lucky.

"Je t'aime, Y/N.", she whispers sweetly with a satisfied smile.

"Je t'aime, Amélie, ma petite choufleure.", I say as we slowly drift off to sleep.