-𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕖- [🌙]

Sakura giggled as she sat beside her husband. "That's so clumsy of you Sasuke-Kun!" Sasuke laughed softly, "I know right..." Sakura looked at her husband, then looked back at the stars and smiled. "You know, Sasuke-Kun, even though I was annoying and bratty, you still loved me."

Sasuke glanced at his wife, her smile was now a small frown. That expression made him frown as well. He felt two arms wrap around his neck, "Thank you, Sasuke-Kun..." He smiled as he held her hands. "You're welcome, Sakura." Sasuke closed his eyes as he felt hot tears fall on his face.

"I'm sorry Sasuke-Kun, I promised to be here with you every day, I promised to help you with all your problems, I promised that we would always cuddle when we sleep, I'm so sorry for not fulfilling any of those promises, Sasuke-Kun. I'm so sorry for being so weak." Sakura whispered in a sad tone.

"It's fine, Sakura, what's more important now is that you get to rest properly. You don't have to worry about anything, you don't need to feel sadness, and most importantly, you will never be in pain. I love you, Sakura, always and forever." "I love you too, Anata." 

Sasuke smiled as he stood up from his wife's grave. "Mom, Dad, Itachi, Meet my wife, Sakura. The woman I love so much."