- 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 - [🍡]

A/N: hello hello hello,, I am back mwahahaha. This chapter is a request from my dear reader sunflowercutiee

Thank you so much for the request and hope you enjoy it !!

TW: Mentions of blood, gunshots, swearing, and killing :3 There are probably more so please be cautious !!

-~-~-~-~-~-~♡-~-~-~-~-~-~

"What the fuck do you mean you dont have them?!?!"

Sasuke screamed as he held a gun at the poor man.

"I-.. I apologise sir! Please give me some more time! My family at home needs me" The poor man begged.

"Tch"

Sasuke pulled the trigger and blood exploded in the room, covering the walls, floor, and chairs with the red substance.

He walked away, seeming stressed with sweat falling down through his forehead. He sat down on a chair and wiped himself with a towel.

He stood up and walked to his car, all he wanted was to go home and take a rest. And so he drove.

Once he was at the doorstep, he heard the familiar voice of his wife singing a lullaby. He smiled, 'She's still awake, huh?' He thought to himself as he twisted the keys and went in his house.

The smell of home filled his nostrils, he was finally home. A place where he can show his true self, a place where he can cry, scream, and even smile as he can.

"Ah! Sasuke-kun! Welcome home!" He heard her wife, Sakura Uchiha, come from the kitchen wearing her apron with the uchiha symbol in the back.

"Yeah, I'm pretty tired" He sat down on the leather couch in the guest living room.

"Well, I'm almost done cooking dinner! It's your favourite~" Sakura giggled to herself.

Sasuke smiled, all bits of stress from earlier faded away. Seeing his wife so happy like this makes him question, 'Why did she decide to marry someone like me?'

"Anata? Is there something wrong?" Sakura sat down with her husband on ghe couch and pet his head out of worry.

"It's nothing, I promise" He looked at her in the eyes, the same ones that made him fall for her years ago.

"Hehe! Okay then, tell me if someone is bothering you and then I'll kill- I mean, talk to them" She stood up and looked at her husband. "Oh gosh! The tomato soup!" She ran to the kitchen in horror.

Sasuke chuckled. He was grateful to have a wife like Sakura. A strong and beautiful woman. And soon enough, a daughter, who would be as strong and beautiful as her mom.

— BONUS —

Sakura decided that Sasuke would go to the market with her, but of course, in disguises.

"Will you look at her body? She looks so se-"

"What did you just say?"

Dark aura surrounded the raven-haired man. He was staring deeeep into the mans eyes.

"Anata, calm down, I can handle this"

And with the crack of her knuckles, the whole market turned into ashes.

Never mess with Sasuke and his darling, Am I right?

-~-~-~-~-~-~♡-~-~-~-~-~-~

A/N: Soon enough, I am gonna make a part 2 to this where Sakura and Sasuke are both mafia bosses and they get partnered up to kill someone heheheh.

Also, I apologise for the 6 month delay! Hope you enjoy this story!! <3