-𝟙𝕜 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕤 𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝- [✨]

Hey awesome readers!! Thank you so much for 1k reads!! So I made something new:

When the chapter has this [✨] emoji, it means it is a special chapter, for example:

-Valentine's day special- [✨]

Anyways, let's start on the chapter!

————➳🌸➳————

Knock Knock

Standing up, Sakura yawned. She's been busy with her paperwork to the point where she forgot she was joining the girls' hang-out time with Ino and Hinata. She brought her hand up to the doorknob and opened the door. Behind the door stood Ino, Hinata being behind her. 

"Oh hey, what're you here for?" Said Sakura while opening the door wider for them to come in. "Uh, to pick ya up? Remember, 'Girls' Hang Out'?" Sakura looked at the clock, then at her watch. "Oh shoot! I'm so sorry I forgot!" Sakura then started to barge into her room to get ready.

Ino sighed while Hinata giggled. They sat down on the couch while talking to each other about their lives. "I'm ready!" Sakura yelled from the other room. The two stood up while Sakura was walking over to them. Once they looked at her, they immediately went bi panic

Sakura was wearing a simple red dress. Literally, Sakura can make something simple into something... smexy hehe. "Alright girls, let's go!" Ino said. Sakura took out a piece of paper, writing a note to her daughter just in case she wakes up from her nap.

~Timeskip~

The three went to a bar. Once they ordered their desired drinks, they talked about stuff. "So Sakura, How's you and Sasuke?" Sakura took a small sip on her drink and said, "Well, even though he's not home sometimes, he still tries to at least send me or Sarada a letter." She looks at her hands on her lap, "Every time he's home, he spends his free time with us, either training Sarada or helping me cook. He's a great husband."

Sakura didn't even realize it, but she shed a tear. She misses her husband so much, but she doesn't want to be a burden while he's working on a mission. Little did she know, the boys also had a 'Hang Out Time' and oh what a coincidence, they are two tables far from them.

THE BOYS' TABLE

The boys' table consists of Naruto, Sasuke, Shikamaru, and Sai. "Hey dickless, I-" Sai was cut off by Naruto yelling, "HEY I HAVE A DICK YOU KNOW?!" Sai did the thinking pose, "Hm, maybe you do. Considering you have two children" Yep, Naruto was fuming, until they heard giggling. 

They all looked at where the giggles came from and why they were familiar, they saw the three girls. "Hey, what're they doing here?" Nards asked while pointing to their table. "Probably hanging out" Shikamaru answered, not interested in this. 

Sasuke looked at Sakura, she looked like she just cried. 'Was it because of me...?' He thought while looking at his wife from afar. She looked really pretty, like, really really pretty. 

~Timeskip~

Sakura took off her dress once she reached home. She took off her heels and saw that Sarada was reading a book. "Hey honey" She smiled while removing her makeup, she had a great time. "Hey mom" Sarada smiled back. The door opened, then closed. Revealing Sasuke. "I'm home" He yelled while taking off his shoes.

"Ah! Welcome home Anata!" Sakura says as she wears her apron. Sasuke looked at Sakura. He went over to her. "Hey dear, you need something?" Sasuke then hugs Sakura.

"I love you so much"

!BONUS!

The next morning, Sakura felt nauseous. She vomited for the 3rd time. She knew what this was, but she had to be sure. She took the test and looked at it...

She was pregnant

A/N: Im so sorry if this is bad. I was rushing lmao