-𝕗𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕚𝕖𝕝𝕕 (final)- [🍡]

A/N: The whole chapter will be in Sakura's P.O.V.... LONG CHAPTER AHEAD

————➳🌸➳————

Sakura P.O.V

'A s-ship name?!' I glared at Ino looking at me with a peace sign. "YOU-" "Teme! Ask Sakura-chan out now!" Naruto interrupted me when I was about to yell at Ino. 'You're safe for now, Pig. Wait... WHAT DID NARUTO SAY??!!' 

Realizing what he just said, I looked away in order to hide my blush of embarrassment. 

We just talked and talked about stuff until the break was done. I stood up and threw my trash in the bin next to the table. I ran up to Ino who was taking some pictures of the flowers. 'This flower looks good...' "Ah! Sakura! I was just looking for you!" I turned my head from the flower to Ino, who had her phone out for some pictures.

"Yes? What do ya need me for?" I asked while she took my hand and ran to a Cherry Blossom tree. "Stay here, I'll come back." I did as she said while scrolling through Pinterest.

"I'm back!" I heard her yell and some footsteps. It sounded like two people. I looked up and Immediately snapped my head back down when I saw her going back with the familiar ravenette. I could tell he was dragged here too.

She pulled Sasuke-Kun beside me. He kinda looked unbothered... "Alright! Stay still!" I realized Ino was taking a picture of us. Before I could protest, she took 3 photos already. "INO YOU BITCH COME HERE!" She ran as I was chasing after her.

In the corner of my eyes, I swear I saw Sasuke-Kun smirk at me. 'Shit shit shit this is so embarrassing!' I decided to stop chasing after her since I didn't have any more energy. As I was panting, Someone handed me a water bottle, I looked up and saw Sasuke-Kun. 'OMG OMG HES HANDING ME A WATER BOTTLE JSSJJSJS' I was basically fangirling in my head.

"Hey..." I took the cold water bottle from him, "H-Hello... Thanks for the bottle" I drank some of the water and smiled at him. "It's no p-problem.." He stuttered? I checked the time and it was 3:34 pm. 'We still have 24 minutes till we line back up there for the tour.'

"I'll see ya later" he smiled at me and walked away. I nodded and went to see the flower bush behind me.

After 24 minutes, I went to the line, waiting for the tour of the whole field.  I looked around and noticed the Uchiha staring at me.

~Timeskip to the tour~

"Alright kids, I am going to be your tour guide. The name's Aoi Haruki. Nice to meet you all." He said, walking up to the class. "He's cute" Ino whispered and blushed. He's just a normal boy with Dark Blue hair and Black clothes. 'He kinda reminds me of Sai...'  

But come to think of it, he does look kinda cute. But not as cute as Sasuke-Kun. He just explained everything to do and not to do in the field. After this tour, it will be break time once again. "You kids may get some flower seeds and plant them here." 

He pointed at a small house that had small pots in it. He gave us all seeds for a Sunflower. We went into the house and planted the seeds in the pots. After planting, we wrote our names and put them back on the shelves it was on. Mine was in the middle of Ino and Sasuke-Kun.

When the break was over, we were allowed to roam the field for 2 hours before going home. I roamed around the whole field with Ino and Hinata. But then, I spotted the Ravenette walking up to us. Not really us, but for me...?

"U-Uh, Sakura. May I talk to you for a moment...?" He asked me. "Yeah, O-Of course!" I agreed. I didn't expect him to literally drag me out of there and ran to a Cherry Blossom Tree. "I just wanna tell you something..."

OMG, WHAT IS HE GONNA-

"I Like you"

:0

"I-" I was suddenly cut off by warm lips onto mine. "I know" He says, smirking.

Not only was I able to get new plants, but I also got a boyfriend