-𝕀 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕞𝕒𝕞𝕒-[🍡/✨]

A/N: Sarada's diaryyy :3 takes place

————➳🌸➳————
Age: 5

Dear diary,
I hear my mama crying in my room. But when I ask her she say she is okay. I feel so sad beacause she look really not happy. I wonder why she is crying. Do you now why, Mr diary?

-Sarada Uchiha (she's still a child so...)

Age: 7

Dear Diary,
Today is  mama's birthday, since my papa is not here i ask nanadaime hokage to help me prepare. I also was sad today because papa wasn't home on her birthday. I hope he comes next time.

-Sarada Uchiha

Age: 10

Dear Diary,

My papa came home. Mama looked very happy. I'm also happy because she smiled brighter than she did all the time. I hope papa stays for a long time. I really want a brother. Today, mama is making a meal for papa because he looks tired. I love my family.

-Sarada Uchiha

Age: 12

Dear Diary,

My mom is at the store right now. I know I keep talking about her, but I cant help it. Mother's day is almost around and I really want her to be happy. Thankfully, my dad will still be here so we could celebrate. I hope it would be worth it!

-Sarada Uchiha

————➳🌸➳————

The Uchiha household was filled with colors. Today is the day. Mother's day. Sakura was out at the store buying some stuff. Sarada wanted her to rest, but since it's mother's day, Sakura gets to do what she wants. Sarada stood carefully on top of the dining chair, decorating the wall with the help of her father. "Papa, please give me more tape." She ordered, looking at her dad while holding the balloon in place.

"Here." Sarada got the tape by her fingertips and taped the balloon on the wall. Sasuke stayed in the kitchen, struggling to open the box of cake with one arm. Sarada giggled at her father and decided to help him. "Thanks, I guess.." Sasuke muttered, looking, more like staring at the box of cake infront of him. Sarada took the cake and carefully placed it on the table. They both looked at their successful work, that only took 1. 1 hour to do.

"It looks good, doesn't it, papa?" Sarada said while patting herself. "Mhm" A knock was heard at the door. Sarada silently closed the lights. The door opened to a beautiful queen. By queen I mean Sakura. 'Huh? Why is it so dark?' Her palms raised up to the wall and reached the light switch. Once she opened it, she couldn't be more surprised.

"Happy Mother's Day Mama!"

Sarada jumped and ran to her mother while Sasuke walked over to the girls. "Oh my, you did this all for me?" Sakura asked with a surprised look in her face. She didn't expect this. "Happy mother's day, hime" Sakura almost died of shock. She knows Sasuke loved her and he didn't even need to show it.

"Thank you guys so much! You went all in for me!" Sakura cried tears of joy towards her family. She felt arms hug her back. Which was of course her husband and her child. They sat down and ate. "All this for me?" (Duh, you deserve it) "Mhm! Happy mother's day mama!" Sakura couldn't be any happier.

After eating, they had a small party. Which includes games, making sakura happy, (heh) and manyyyyy more.

"Today was so fun guys! I really loved it" Sakura hugged her family once again. Nobody could ever make her happier than her family. "Hey mom" Sarada broke the hug to look at her mother, "Yes darling?" "I want a little brother..."

Sasuke and Sakura was so shocked they turned black and white.

Well, let's just say Sasuke gave her some 😏

————➳🌸➳————

A/N: this was supposed to published on mother's day 😭