-𝕓𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕- [🌙]

A/N: May have grammatical and spelling errors, didn't reread 🥲

Special angst since I haven't made angst in a while 😀

-~-~-~-~-~-~♡-~-~-~-~-~-~

I've always tried to befriend you in ways, and somehow, it worked.

You, Sasuke Uchiha, are my best friend. Though I call you that, it isn't always true.

I've developed a liking to you. I dont even know if you can say 'like', it was more like 'love'.

-~-~-~-~-~-~♡-~-~-~-~-~-~

"Sasuke-kun!" Panting, Sakura ran up to the boy who was getting ahead of her. Sweat falls off her forehead, onto the sleeve of her arms that are rapidly swaying as she runs.

Sasuke turns his heel to the girl running behind him to catch up. "Oh, hi" he says, trying not to stiffle a laugh at the girl who can't seem to catch up. He stops walking, thank the gods, and wait for her.

"Hurry up, you're taking my time" He says, folding his arms as the girl finally caught him. Sakura fixes her balance and her uniform. "Yeah yeah, I'm here" She finally says after gripping onto her bag. He walks first before her, the smaller girl a bit behind. Clearly thinking of something.

She stares up at him, staring at his cursedly beautiful features. She looks back down with a blush. Holding tight onto her bag as if she was gonna lose it.

"So handsome..."

-~-~-~-~-~-~♡-~-~-~-~-~-~

I was so happy to be your best friend, hoping for more.

But then, I didn't know how to react when you catched feelings for another girl.

-~-~-~-~-~-~♡-~-~-~-~-~-~

"And then I was like- Hey Sasuke-kun? Are you still listening?"

Sakura waved her arms at the said boy. Following his line of vision, she finds him staring at a girl, Chiru to be exact.

Chiru was a pretty girl, short red hair with black orbs. Sakura backed down, "Aren't you gonna continue?" Sakura shook her head, "Sorry, I forgot the rest" Sasuke shrugged, and the bell rang.

-~-~-~-~-~-~♡-~-~-~-~-~-~

I tried accepting it, the way you would look at her with so much love and admiration, the way you'd smile at everything she says.

Everything was going fine, till she had one special announcement.

-~-~-~-~-~-~♡-~-~-~-~-~-~

"Hello everyone! I have news~" She excitedly smiled ate everyone, Sasuke trailing behind her. She took his had and held it. "We're dating!!" She giggled. All the girls congratulated her. Of course, the once who didn't know I liked him.

Karin stood up and walked over to me. "Hey, you okay?" She asked, I sat back, tears threatening to spill, "Y-Yeah, I'm okay." I forced out a smile I knew she wouldn't buy. "Come on, there are people better than him, I promise" Karin smiled at me.

I smiled again, this time, genuinely. "Thanks so much bestie," I pulled her in for a hug. "Hey, it's no problem, wanna have lunch later?" I looked up at her, "Why not?"

-~-~-~-~-~-~♡-~-~-~-~-~-~

It may hurt hard, but I have to keep it in. Anything to make you happy. Anything really.

Because I know that I will always be your best friend.