Bonus 2

To anyone who read this before I edited the names.
Ella and Ethan were characters from my other book, I am trying so.
Sorry for the blunder.
I hope you understand.
____________________________________

"We shouldn't have done that."
V sighed looking at his son, who too was staring at him with a gloomy expression.

"Is mom mad at us? She won't speak with me?"
Krihyung, almost on the verge of crying asked his father with a puppy eyes.

They both messed up bad. Like really bad.
Not only they had a day-out without informing her, when she woke up they both were out of sight without any contact. And to top it all, Krihyung almost broke his arm but luckily it was only a slight injury.

"Don't worry, I will talk it out with her. Go sleep now." V tucked Kirhyung on the bed, kissing him good night.

____________________________________

'Come on V, you can do it.'
He encouraged himself, waiting for Y/N to return from her parents home.

He immediately stood up when he heard the famaliar screeching of the car.

'Okay she is here, you can do this.'
With those self-encouraging words, he went towards the front door, took out the ring but as soon as the door opened revealing Y/N, he immediately kneeled.

Well it was more of a seiza positing, which earned him a weird looks from Y/N.

"What are you doing?"

"Ohh...umm well the floor looked dirty so I was trying to wipe it?"
V uttered the first thing that came to his mine.

"We have maids for a reason, I will tell them to wipe the floor clean."

She said as she climbed the stairs leaving V in his Seiza position, cursing at himself.

___________________________________

'Well she love flowers so this should do the trick.'
He picked up the freshly blooming roses from the garden.

'I need to wrap them too.'
He happily sang, entering their room to wrap the flower into a boquet.

But his plan again failed as his dear wife was already in the room, on her phone.

She looked at him.

"Oh you are here?" He asked nervously.

"Yeah so?"

He picked the nearest vase he found and put the rose inside it, extending both of his hands and bowing his head down.

"Here for you, roses. You love them right?"

"For what occassion?" Y/N demanded.

"Does it need to be some occassion for me to give my own wife some roses?" V said in the most dramatic way possible, acting hurt by his wife's words.

"I mean you never did give me a rose all these years so, I guess you do."
She raised one of her eyebrows.

V sighed, giving up.

"We are sorry, both Krihyung and I. We didn't mean to make you worry, we should've contacted you at least once. Also please don't be angry at Krihyung he is worried and scared as hell."

"So you do need a reason to give me flowers."
Y/N nodded in understanding.

"That's not the poi-

"Also for an apology, if it's sincere and you promise not to repeat it again, I am willing to forgive you guys."
She smiled at him.

V beamed at her statement, giving Y/N his goofy grin.

"Really?! We promise not to do it again and we are sincere about it." He excitedly said, making her chuckle.

She stood up from the couch.

"Then for now a family date should suffice."

Y/N stole a kiss from V, leaving him behind with a cheeky smile.

______

I had this in drafts and forgot to upload. Lol

Hope you enjoyed it.
I purple you💜