The past

And once again thanks DsouzaMaria2 for proof reading it❤

4 years ago....

"Are you sure V?" Y/N asked while putting their son to sleep.

"Yeah dont worry nothings gonna happen. I know we were not on good terms back then but Shadow said he realised his mistakes." V said holding Y/N's hands in his while staring into her eyes.

"For a mafia you trust people easily. Just come back before I wake up okay? Take care." Y/N said with a small smile on her lips.

"Will do. You too take care bye." V said kissing Y/N goodbye. And who knew that it would be the last goodbye for them.

Although V said Shadow realised his mistakes, he did not. Making a deal was just a disguise for the actual plan to eliminate V. That night a bomb explosion was reported on the same Venue where the deal was to be done. Y/N sure felt restless that night but she never imagined she could see her nightmare even without sleeping.

She tried calling him hundrends of times just to make sure everything went OK until she heard the main door open.

She immediatly ran down with a smile hoping it was V but the person standing there was a girl she had never seen before. "Excuse me but who may you be?" Y/N asked the lady while the voice behind her answered it.

"Y/N she is Shell.....our youngest sibling." Hyori, V's older sister informed her. Both Shell and Hyori were looking devastated which made Y/N confused. "What happened? Why both of you are looking.....umm....sad?" Y/N asked unsure.

"What happened?! Seriously you are asking that to us?! For god sake you are his wife and you dont know what happened?!" The girl who Hyori called Shell yelled at top of lungs towards Y/N. She looked lost for a while until Hyori spoke.

"V is in hospital. It seems...that he was betrayed and got caught up in a bomb attack." Hiyori said looking at the ground, tears forming on her eyes. Then it hit Y/N, the reason she was feeling restless, the reason his phone was out of reach. Y/N broke down. She fell on her knees becoming a crying mess. "Please.. Unnie please... tell me its not serious." Y/N breathe out looking at Hiyori's eyes begging for her to say it. But Y/N got her answers when Hiyori ran towards her kneeling down and hugged Y/N, crying on her shoulders.

"I wanna see him." Y/N said wiping her tears.

At hospital....

No matter how much Y/N convinced herself that V is gonna be okay. Its nothing serious, when she reach there V will be giving her a sheephish smile and welcome her in his hug. But all of those fantasies broke down into pieces when she saw him. His body was all covered in wounds and it seems like not even a single place was left for another needle to be peirced.

Y/N felt helpless but she was not weak. She was not gonna let the culprit just run away with what he had done to V. Her face looked sad but at the same time her eyes showed anger and determination which did not go un noticed by Shell.

Although Shell was not related to Kim's family with blood but they treated her like their own. She was an orphan starving but struggling to survive. It was her fate and Mrs.Kim's kindness that they took her in. Not only that she was chosen as Second in command of V by himself. She was given her own terrority and V treated her like his own sister, just like Hiyori.

Even Shell loved her big brother and was as much fond of him as he was of her. She used to handle his business when he was out of the country. And she too was not fond of Shadow.  The way he looked and spoke always gave her a glint of irritation.

When Shell heard the news she felt betrayed by her own brother as she warned him not to keep any business with Shadow but it seems he had another plan. And when she saw some hint of anger and determination in Y/N's eye, her intution told her that V has chosen the right girl. Although she did not attend their wedding because she was not fond of her brother finding a girl so early but at this moment she knew she had thought wrong about Y/N.

Shell walked towards where Y/N was sitting, staring at nothingness. When Y/N noticed the cushoin beside her dipping,she immediatly turned her heads towards it. Shell was staring deep into Y/N's eyes making sure she saw that spark and when she saw it she smiled.

"Why are you smiling? You know this is not funn-

"Geez, i know how critical the condition is but i also am aware of the fact that my brother's not so weak to go down without a fight." Shell said cutting off Y/N's words.

"But-

"I was just thinking how surprised he will be, if he finds that his beloved wife and lil sister avenged him when he wakes up." Shell said again cutting Y/N's words.

"You know that I know nothing about this kinda thing, right?" Y/N said to Shell.

"That means you are not gonna help me to avenge him." Shell sighed while trying to stand up.

"I never said that."

"That means you in?" Shell asked perking her ears.

"You bet i am." Y/N said now with a small smile.

So this was their past in a summary.

I hope this clears your confusion, if not than i am gonna make A/N note of explanation of the series of events.

I hope you enjoy.

I purple you💜