7

A/N POV

"Y/NNN..... I am sorry for doubting you." V said running behind her towards the car after the incident.
Y/N opened the car door but turned around. "Look just because I started this business late and I was innocent and just because I let you follow me because of your stupid condition does not mean that you can interefere and..... don't pull my name so long." With that she got inside the car and drove away.

V stood there dumb founded for a while until shell tapped his shoulder from behind. "Get in the car. We are done here." She said before getting in the car followed by V not too long after.
"You know that you should have more faith in what Y/N does. She might have been innocent once as she says but she is into this business and she is killing it so don't doubt her. She took care of it all alone after all." Shell said while pulling the car into the drive away.

V let out an big sigh. "First I am not doubting her its just that I am worried about her because I care and love her and second why the hell are you driving instead of me?" V said raising his eye brows at Shell who just let out an sheepish smile. Anyway long story short when they finally reached their home, their son was already back from Y/N's parents house and was pouting because neither of his parents came to pick him up.

So when Y/N reached the living room and saw her son she knew better than to just say sorry. But V beat it to her.
"Krihyung!!!!! Look what appa brought for you!" As soon as V let his words out Krihyung jumped from the couch and ran towards his dad and hugged his knees.
It was his favourite Iron man figurine which he had learned to love from Jungkook. Y/N somehow managed to restrain herself from cooing. I mean who would not if you saw your husband and son's bonding in such a cute way. But V just had to ruined it. "But omma did not bring you anything. Did she?" He said in a playful tone but Y/N was already fueled enough for today so she just kissed her son's cheek and stomped her way out of there.

But just when she was gonna take her step towards the stairs she halted her movements as her ears perked up on some specific word or statement.

"What about the girl you were talking about Mr.Iron man?" V asked ruffling Krihyung's hair and Y/N obviously had to know what they were talking about so she quietly slouched down at the couch near her son making V smirk. But this was only start because just when Krihyung was going to answer his answers V stopped him. "Aniyo not here. Remember it's our little secret omma is here. Not now." He said ticking off Y/N knowingly.

Y/N was already fuming with anger and frustration. "You-" Y/N could not complete her sentence when Jimin came panting held his index finger up and took a moment to catch his breath. "Code Red! Something bad happened." He said making Y/N get his attention.

"What? You lost your jams?" V said making Y/N roll her eyes as she was already beyond annoyed.

"Shut up you V. Y/N your planned worked 'The Red hawks' attacked our base at east side." Jimin finally said making both husband and wife stand up at the same time and rush outside climbing in the same car as they took off to their destination hoping they finally can get hold of their new rival Red Hawks.

Okay okay I get it. I am sorry *pouts*.

I was really busy because of my college schedule and getting used to new semester is not easy specially when you are suddenly taught to pop the baby out of someone else's vag.

But hope you enjoy.
I purple you💜