Bonus

A bonus chap as promised and what is a bonus chapter if it does not have comedy and *screams* FLUFF.

A/N POV

"Come on, you gotta help me. Her mood is not good these days." V said to Shell who was busy scanning a pile of papers.
"So? You are asking me to tell Y/N's ideal type?. What in the world do you think that I would know that kind of things."
Shell said with a stern look.

"Because all these years during my comatose you two were really close and you guys may have had that short of girly chit-chat about the prince charming of your dreams." V said trying to sound reasonable.

"For godsake V you know I am gay and dating your sister *well haha plot twist*." Shell said now totally irritated.
"So you are not helping?" V aksed once more.
"No."

"Idk why my sister is even dating you? And anyway I have done my research she likes gentle man, you just wait and watch." V said and stomped out of the room.
(PeriodT.)

'If she liked gentlemen why is she even with you?' Shell thought to herself as she watched V slammed the door.

Next day....

"What are you doing in the kitchen so early in the morning?" Y/N asked to V yawning. "Obviously I am cooking." V stated.

"Oh-Wait. You are cooking?! And why are you wearing glasses?" By this time Y/N was fully awake due to the shock.
"Yes I am cooking. And I am wearing glasses because I forgot where I kept my contact lenses." V said with a nervous smile.

"Don't play with me V. You have more than 5 pairs of contact lense and one of them is right at your night-stand I just saw it there." Y/N said making V curse at himself for not hiding it properly.

"Did I say that you could talk? Just sit there and wait." V said making Y/N zip her mouth and roll her eyes.
"Tada!" V said serving Y/N freshly made egg and bacon.

"Ehh...ahh what is this?" Y/N said pointing at one of the egg cover on her breakfast.

"Just eat it. Its love." V said chomping down his breakfast.

"Okay, atleast there has been an improvement since the last time you cooked an egg you made a charcoal out of it." Y/N said chuckling.

"Be quiet *insert Jk's voice* and eat it will ya?" V said annoyed.

"Okay okay. I am. don't act like me when I am on my period." Y/N said jokingly.

"Whatever." V said before dipping fork and knife at his glass of water and cutting it before sipping it, well atleast it looked like that. "Woh-woh-woh, hang on. What are you doing?" Y/N asked V, still
confused.

"I am drinking water. Its healthy."
"I can see that but did you just use your fork and knife and pretend like you were cutting it? Cutting the water." Y/N asked in major shock.

"What?! I am a gentleman. So I am using fork and knife to eat food like a gentleman." V said making Y/N question her husband's sanity, once again.

"Well, whatever. I am out." Y/N said before getting up from her chair leaving the dining hall.

After a while....

"V!"
"Taehyung!"
"Taetae!" Y/N searched for V all over her home calling him in the process.

"Mr.Kim!" Y/N called once more before fishing out her phone so she could call V.

"I am in the library." V's voice was heard in the hallway before Y/N could even dial.

"What you doing in the library? You never read." Y/N asked entering their library room which was still in use all because of Y/N and their son Krihyung.

"Ofc. I am reading, *scoffs* like a gentleman." V said pressing on the word gentleman.
While Y/N just stared at him wierdly  raising her eyebrows and folding her arms.

Maybe V felt the stare on him so he turned at Y/N giving back questioning look. "What?" V asked after a long silence.

"Well, I did not know that my man was not only a gentleman but also smart *V smirking* to be able to read a book upside down and closed." Y/N said in a 'what is going on tone and look.'

After realising what was going on V's expression was one of the best thing to look at. Totally lost, clueless and the cutest.

Y/N walked towards V took the book from his hands, turned it, opened it and handed it over to V. "Here, if you really wanna read. Read it like this." With that said Y/N went out of the room, just when she reached the door she turned around and said "Btw, that glass suits you. Its cute." With a smile and went away.

"And that is how this glass became my favourite." V said his story with pride on his voice.

"But why the hell am I listening to it hyung? Why are you telling it to me?" Jungkook said sighing still unkown of the answer.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.
I purple you.💜