5.2

Sorry everyone for the late updates.

This is not the original plot. This is for those who want V to forget everything.

So enjoy.

A/N POV

"I knew I could trust you when you said you wanted to help." Shell said walking out of their torture room behind Y/N.

"How can you not? I am your sister-in-law after all." Y/N said with an innocent smile, like she did not just tortured someone to death. Shell let out a sigh, placing her right hand on Y/N's shoulder.

"You know at first I was aganist the idea of V finding a girl. Like he is rich,famous and powerful and any girl might be with him just for those things. You know what I mean that he might be loved for what he has rather than who is he as a person. But now I am glad that you were the one." Shell said looking a little relieved after letting out what she had on her mind.

"Awe Shell you are-

"V woke up!" The high-pitched voice yelled out, turns out it was Jimin. He was all red and breathing really fast. Seems like he ran all the way here instead of driving. WAIT-WHAT

"WHAT?!" Y/N asked once again just to confirm what she heard was right. "V is awake after his long slumber." Jimin said rolling his eyes but still had a smile on his face. And in another sec the three of them were in their car with Jimin driving, Y/N and Shell constantly shouting at him to drive fast.

"Shut up both of you. This is a car not a freaking Jet!" Jimin yelled back to shut both of them and they just complied to him like an obdient kid.
"Anyway we have reached." Jimin said making both of them literally jump out of the window.

They both dashed inside the room, just to see a confused V looking towards their direction. Y/N immediatly ran towards him and engulfed him in her arms. "Welcome back. We missed you." She said tears already forming cause of happiness but what V spoke made her freeze.
"Who are you?" Y/N immediatly retreated from her position and stared at V to find any glint of joke but he was dead serious and stared back at her with his cold eyes.

She looked at others asking for the answers but they just tried to avoid eye contact. She took a huge sigh. "I am your wife." Y/N said making V brust into laughter.

"Look lady I dont know who paid you from one of these *points at BTS and his parents* but I dont take that kind of crap." His laughter was now replaced with a glare. "I-

"Appa." Y/N was cut off when she heard a child's voice, her child to be exact. "What are you doing here, Kri? You should be in your school." Shell said crouching down on his level.
"I brought him. Dont you wanna see a touching family reunioun,ey? Jimin said with his sheepish smile.

"So this was you." V said clasping his hand. "From all the pranks, you thought of this. Its not funny minnie." V said raising his one eyebrow while folding his arms. Jimin was dumbfounded. Poor mochi did not have any idea what was going on.

Y/N was heartbroken. She did not know what to do. Her tears of joy, was now replaced with tears of grief which were threatning to fall. But she knew she can't break, atleast not infront of her son.
"I just wished you had given us chance to explain to know us but still if you think our marriage and our child is all a prank then you dont deserve to be called his dad or my hu-hus-husband"  So saying Y/N left with their son slamming the door.

Anyway after all the things were settled V and Shell were arguing on his hospital room.
"That can't be my child! I swear I am unmarried." He said rubbing his temples.

"How can you say that when you are suffering from Amnesia,bro. I know you dont remember anything from past 10 years but you need to trust us and acknowledge her as you wife and Kri as your son." Shell said trying to reason with him.

"What if she is one of those girls who are behind my money and fame?" V said trying to make a point.

"Dont you dare call her that when she took after you work, prayed every night for you to wake up! I thought the same as you too brother but she went after Shadow without caring about her life. She took out everyone out of the picture who tried to harm you."

"Who is Shadow now?" V asked and again Shell facepalmed herself.

"John. He called himself Shadow when he suddenly rose up. The cause of all the things that is happening right now." Shell said with a defeated sigh.

"I know this is hard to cope with but you gotta trust us and accept her. You loved her, you even told me that you could have never been more happier. So now go after her and tell her to stay. I will take care of the medical staffs." Shell said with a commanding voice and that was the first time she talked to her brother like that.

'That girl must be something for Shell to defend her. But who is she, why cant I remember she and my son if we were married happily. But again what was the feeling that I felt when she hugged me, as if I have been longing to be in her arms.....and that little boy he was so cute and his eyes were just like mine. Are they really my family?' V thought to himself while getting off the bed.

"And I thought I was on command." With that said V left with his hospital gown on.

And yes I am your hopeless author this one time.

I purple you💜