1

A/N POV

"This is the nth time Y/N. Just calm down. We can not do anything if you rush like that. We need to plan." Shell her partner-in-crime said to her.
"How can I Shell? How? He is in the city and who knows for how long will he be. This is our last chance to find him and kill him." Y/N said rubbing her forehead while seated on her office chair.

"Chill girl. We will be sucessful in it. So, how was the parents day at Krihyung's school." The name itself made Y/N calm and a soft smile displayed on her lips.

"It was wonderful. You should have seen Kri on his costume, he was the cutest lil vampire ever." Y/N complimented her son with a lot of enthusiam. "You know shell... sometimes i wonder, if he was still here would the things be same?"

"And you know Y/N? Nothungs gonna happen if you keep sulking here. Just go with Kri and visit him, i am sure he will be happy." Shell said trying to make Y/N feel better. Y/N noded and sprang fron her chair.

"You better Plan everything, perfectly." With that Y/N went out of her office and drove to her home.
"Krihyung, Momma's home!" She shouted making her son aware that she had returned from her job. Her 8 years son came running out of his room and jumped right in the Y/N's arm and she kneeled down and engulfed him in a tight hug.

"Are we gonna see daddy today?" Kri asked making Y/N nod and pinch the tip of Kri's nose. "Yes we are gonna see him, now go get ready. Momma will be waiting right here." Y/N said with a smile.

After a while Kri came downstairs with one of the maid carrying him. Y/N took her son while the maid bowed her. Y/N went to her car, she first kept her son in the passanger seat and buckled his seat belt and went to driver's seat and drove off to see Taehyung.

At hospital

"Make sure to tell everything about today to your dad okay?" Y/N said while entering the hospital while carrying Kri. "Nae, omma. I am gonna tell him." Kris said while making fist of his hands, to which she just chuckled.

Once they entered the hospital room, she sat her son on the chair near the bed and changed the flowers of the flower vase. She then sat herself on the chair while keeping her son on her lap. Then her son began to rant about his day and the annual programe of his school.

"Appa, i missed you. And i also had so much fun today. I dressed as vampire *giggle* and you know mom made it for me. While mom came and saw me she cried infront of whole school saying i looked cute and all. I am so much  embarrassed *with over dramatic tone*. What am i gonna do appa? *pout* " krihyung told in one go. To be said Y/N was dumbfolded would be an understatement, she never imagined her son would say something like that in a dramatic way. He totally has taken it from his grandmother (Taehyung's mom)

Y/N just chuckled and pinched her son's cheeks while Kri acted like he was annoyed. After a while of Kri ranting to V about his day and all about other things Y/N decided it was time for Kri to leave.

"Now now, just go with Mr.Lee and wait for me outside okay?" Y/N said to her son while he noded, gave a kiss to his father and went out.

Y/N smiled at her son's cuteness but soon fade away as she remembered why she was here. She took a glance at her husband's face and clasped her hand with his, enterwining fingers giving him a sad smile.

"V he is here. I cant believe after all those he is alive. But this time no, i wont let him escape no matter what. I will avenge you, so take a good nap and while i am done with these all shits.....please....wake up?" Y/N said in the verge of crying but somehow composed her. After taking one last glance at V she kissed him on  his forehead and left.

Okay second part's done.
And dont worry V is just in coma, like its no big deal.

And i wanna know that you would love it to have a some fluff or no fluff?

Make it like more of mafia one?

But there might be cliche or cringe in some chap because your author-chan loves cliche moments and i am not embarrassed at all.

Hope you enjoy.

I purple you💜