9

A/N
"You don't know how much boss is offering for your head." The lame T-shirt guy said taking his aim really not wanting it to miss only to be shot by someone else from the back.
Once the man dropped on the ground, V could see who was behind it.
"Sorry." Y/N said after passing him the guns she once took from him.

While V was busy in reloading the guns, the sound of bullets being fired filled the room. Once he finished his thing and looked up he was struck in awe. And one word escaped from his lips "devil." Never in his wildest dreams he ever thought that he would be calling his own wife a devil but the scene of a fierce battle that opened before his eyes, the way his wife shot the people without a glint of pity and guilt and the way she was giving of an aura was that of an devil.

He finally understood why is she called the she-devil. He was proud at the same time to see how strong has she grown. So with any delay he joined the fight too. First time in his life he enjoyed a battle, he was curious of the future and had someone along side of him to fight. He never wanted anyone to fight his battle, he wanted to fight them himself but Y/N was exception. She was his love, his wife and now finally and ally in the battle of power.

By the time Shell and Jimin had arrived with the reinforcements half of the lots were eliminated by Y/N and V so eliminating others with their boss was a lot easier.

"Any last words?" Y/N said pushing the gun at the temples of Red Hawks. "Need to make a ph-phone call." He said while splattering blood in the process.

After they allowed him to call certain someone and put the phone on loud speaker, they could hear a menacing laugh from the other side.
"V this is not over. It will be me who will have the last laugh on your dead body and-

*Bang* * Beep*

The bang was followed by the shattering of the phone by Y/N. She was beyond raged. She had put her husband's life on danger once just because she wanted to play. Now someone threatened V to annihilate him. "Argh track that shit down." Y/N said before throwing her gun somewhere and leaving the building.

'It is me who will have the last laugh.'

Hope you enjoy.
I purple you💜

And my every episode of this story is and will be proofread by DsouzaMaria2 unnie.❤