𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍✯

PHOENIX
Time skip
Date: October 24, 2019

It's been almost a week and it's currently Thursday.
I sat in my room watching a show on my laptop when I heard a knock on my window. I shot my head up to look over at Jaden opening my window already. Thing is I was in shorts and a crop top. Basically naked. "Jaden I barely have clothes on!" I said throwing the blanket I had on over me so he didn't see me.

"Even better" he whispered as he went to close my door. "Shut up!" I said as I threw a pillow at him.

He grinned and picked up the pillow walking over to me. "What do you want." I said annoyed still playing my show. "To come see you" he sweetly said trying to get under the covers. "No jaden! Your shoes" I said pulling the soft blanket so her couldn't get underneath.

"Shit okay okay" He took off his shoes and looked at me. "Now may I?" He asked as I glared at him.

I groaned and pushing the blanket back so he can put himself over the covers. He came over and had a cheeky smile while he got under the covers. He had on a baby blue hoodie and black joggers on and His brown curly hair a mess.

"What you watching?" He asked me as I bit on my lip as I watched stranger things. "Stranger things, now shut up" I said still concentrated on the show.

He chuckled and cuddled to my side leaning his head on my shoulder.

This is normal for us, what friends do.. right?

TIME SKIP
2 hours later

I laid in the bed now with Jadens head moved into my lap as I played with his hair. We watched as an intense fight went down. It was already almost done with the season and everything but still some to watch.

It's was maybe 12:00am at night and everyone was asleep. Jaden was all cuddled up to me not daring to move. He made me feel something, this week has been amazing with him. He's been so nice and sweet. He's kept me company while I was home alone. He made jokes that kept my mind off anything when I needed it. Oh! He also likes to hold my hand a lot, and brag that I'm his bestie. He also acts very different towards me, like a softy. It's cute.. I can't lie. I also really..like it..? Holy shit I caught feelings for a guy I met a week ago-

"Nix, I think I gotta go.." Jaden softly said.

"Aw.." I pouted as he sat his head up. His brained hair looked so cute I laughed at him. "What's so funny!" He said chuckling at me.

"Your hair" I laughed covering my mouth.
He looked over to my closest that had a big mirror and looked at his hair. "Ahh!!" He silently screamed as I giggled. He looked at me like a baby and did a like a mad face.

"You change my hair right now!" He pouted as I giggled I crawled over to the side of the bed and started to undo them. His hands grabbed my waist which was bare due I had a crop top on. It sent shivers down my spine as I tried not to show my nervousness. He slowly made his hands down to my top thighs rub ling circles on them. he pulled me to sit on his lap. "Nix.." Jaden said as he looked up at me that was trying not to kiss him right now. "Y-yea..?" I asked as his thumb traced circles on my open thighs still.

"What are you doing tomorrow..?" He asked me.

"Uh school, I don't think anything else.." I said still looking at his braids. Detangling them slowly so I can stay like this forever..

His hand grabbed my wrist softy pulling them down. He looked at me in the eyes as he kept looking down at my lips. "Ja-" Can said being cut off my him.

"Do you wanna go out tomorrow..?" He said not losing eye contact. "W-what you Mean?" I said with a shaky breath.

"Like together.." he said so focused on me it was hard to speak. "On a..date?" I said as he nodded a little.

"With me..?" I say with my heart beating 100mph.

"Yes, us.. date, food? Beach..?" He said trying to make words form out of his mouth.

"Yea..I'd love that." I said as his face lit up.

"Really!" He said excited.

"Yes" I smiled. He smiled so big that it wasn't possible to wipe off his smile. His blue eyes looking into mine. I waited to make a move, but didn't. In fact it was so close to happening if only my sister didn't start crying making us jump at the noise. I got off quickly off Jaden when I heard my dads door open. I quickly went over and locked to door so he wouldn't come in asking for help just yet.

"I should g-go" Jaden said as I looked over to the boy.

"I-o-oh yea." I said trying not to sound stupid.

He got up from the bed and started to put on his shoes. "So I'm- is-is tomorrow good? Maybe at 7:00?" He asked as he finished putting his shoes on.

"Yea, that's good." I said as he stood up and grabbed his phone.

"We'll see you tomorrow, pretty face" he smiled and came over for a hug. I gladly returned the hug and smiled into it. His sent of the Cologne was sending me just to kiss him on the spot, but that would be too early..

He kissed my head and waved bye as he opened my window and closed it smiling like crazy. He jumped to the other side as watched him get there carefully.

He blew a kiss as I blushed looking down. When I saw him crawl into his room I started to cheer and dance around. I'm so fucking happy, Yes he asked me!! I've been waiting for this. On good, I'm really falling for him...

Holy shit this is huge, I need to tell Nessa.

So I just wanted to get to the point, I needed them to know they have feeling already..
Anyways
I'm so excited to get into the drama and EVERYTHING AHHHHHHHHHHH-
THANK YOU FOR 2k AH!!!!!

Q: what do you think about Jaden asking her out?

LOVE YOI ALL SM🤍🤍
1100 words🕙