𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄✯

PHOENIX
Continue
Date: October 15, 2019

Me and Jaden walked into a five guys to get something to eat. I told my dad I was out with a friend and would be back a little later. He said it was fine as long as I got home. So I was good.

"What do you want?" Jaden asked as I looked at the menu. "A cheese burger, with a vanilla milkshake" I whispered to him.

"Okay, hi can we get 2 cheese burgers with 2 vanilla milkshakes?" He asked the guy working there.

"Is that it?" He asked.
"Yeah." He said as I nodded.

"Your Total is $16.28" the guy said I quickly pulled out my wallet to pay before Jadens hand that was holding mine pulled me behind him. "Jaden no" I said before he gave the guy his card.

"Sorry but you were too late" he said shrugging with a grin on his face. He took his card back and I sighed heavily. "I'll give you money without you knowing, one day" I say under my breath.

Jaden pulled me to a table and sat across from me.
"I was supposed to pay." I said putting my wallet away. "Aw too bad!" He said which made me roll my eyes at him.

"Stopping being a grumpy ass and smile" he said which made me smile. "Ah look the beautiful smile I've been waiting for" he said smiling, that sent something in my stomach off.. like butterflies..?

"Oh stop" I said as he chuckled.

"Here take a picture with me." He said pulling out his phone. I put my sunglasses I had on. What was funny is Jaden hade brought some too, so we were matching. I stuck my tongue out which made him do the same. He took the picture and I giggled of how stupid he looks. I sat back in my seat when the guy at the counter came up to us.

"Here you are" the guy said.
"Thank you" Jaden says as he walked away.

"Here this is yours." Jaden hands my a milkshake and burger. We began to eat our food before I noticed the girl from the hang out spot. Slushy girl..

"Great" I mumbled making Jaden look in my direction.

"Oh isn't that the girl-" "yea it is, you saw didn't you?" I said looking back at him.
"Maybe.." he said taking a sip of his milkshake.

"If she comes over her-"

"Oh look it's the girl who's homeless!" The girl says from a few tables down.
"Oh no" Jaden said closing his eyes as I closed my eyes as well.

"What you doing here? Trying to get a free meal?" She said laughing like a pig. Her friends laughing with her, it really wasn't that funny if I'm being honest.

"First off I'm not homeless. I have style, not like you who is trying to show off her bra that's bigger than her boobs" I scoff making Jaden cover his mouth trying not to laugh.

"Second off, I'm here with a friend. I'm not here to make fun of people like others" I say raising my eyebrows and looking at her in disgust.

"Rude much" she said scoffing.

"Bitch your the one who started it, if you didn't want to be told the truth then, Shut your mouth" I said chuckling and shrugging as I got up with Jaden. He threw the trash out and I looked back at the girl.

"Look who's all quiet now." I grin and push the doors open with Jaden laughing behind me.

"Holy shit you fucking left her speechless!" Jaden laughed hard as I giggled.
"What I just told her the truth" I said sipping my milkshake I brought. 

Me and Jaden walked home laughing and smiling at stupid shit. It was fun, he's fun. Who thought dancing boy would be the one to make me laugh or smile. He made me feel a different type of way..