𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘✯

3RD PERSON
Continue

The two teens left the party getting into the car Jaden drove to the party in. Saying they'd come back just to go with him somewhere. Starting the car the girls thoughts wondered around thinking of many things that could happen. The dark moonlight shone down at them as the boy pulled the car out the parking spot and drove out onto the dark street.

"Where are we going?" The girl questioned to the boy who was caught up in thoughts of how this will play out.

"I-uh surprise" he stuttered. The girl narrowed her eyebrows turning to the boy as she was looking out the window a second ago. "Your not killing me are you?" She questioned the boy giggling a little. He chuckled and placed his hand on her thigh having the girl swallow her saliva from not freaking out.

"No, never. I just want to take you somewhere." He said quietly to the girl as she blushed a light shade of pink. He squeezed her thigh a little as she couldn't contain her butterflies.

TIME SKIP

It had been around a 15 minute drive and the two had enjoy their company.

The song "my future" by Billie Eilish played in the car on a low volume, but still able to make out the words.

"Cause im.. I'm in love.. with my future, can't wait to meet her.."

Jadens voice sang softly as he drove down the highway. The window was a little down as the breeze came into the car.

"But I, I'm in love, with my future..."

The girl sang as she knew the lyrics of course being a huge fan of Billie. Smiling as it felt like a huge aesthetic to the girls head. Down the highway speeding a little with the windows down now her favorite music creator playing and a guy that she deeply likes with her.
It's perfect.

They got off the highway and went down a few streets that were dark. Being a little suspicious she looked around not familiar to this at all. Jaden got off the road and onto a path that looked to be driven on already. "Trust me I'm not going to hurt you" Jaden said as the brown hair girl looked alerted.

"I know, it just a little.. weird for you to drive off the road". "Well then how will we get to the location..?" He smirked as the girl rolled her eyes with a grin on her face.

Parking the car in the middle of the woods basically he turned the car off and opened his car door. The girl grabbed her phone and got out with the boy.

"Come on, trust me" He held his hand out to the girl. Taking his hand he held it tight and began to walk to the left. Walking she could see something in the distance, as if it was a house or shack. Walking closer she noticed it was a little shack with fair lights. It looked like it was old a little and all rusty. Jaden took the girl to the little shack closer as the door was locked. He looked for the key in his pants as they walked closer.

"W-what is this.." the girl said to the boy leaning her head on his shoulder. "Welcome to the pond" he said as the girl giggled.

"The pond?" She questioned as they walked past a car that looked to old and busted up, with the windows broken and no wheels. Maybe if you could paint and remodel it it'd look nice.

"Who's car is that?" She question to the tall male on her left. "I don't know, this shack was left abandon here with the car.. when I drove by one night alone, thinking. I saw something in the distance and drove in here. I saw it all messed up and abandoned. So I decided to come here by myself at times I need it. So I cleaned it up and I need to do a shit more things. But the best part about this shack is.. actually come I'll show you." The boy explained as the girl looked around in amazement as Jaden smiled looking around too.