𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍✯

PHOENIX
Continue
Date: October 16, 2019

I'm currently in the halls waiting for Nessa to get out the bathroom.
She came out and looked over to me smiling as we walked into the cafeteria. "So we should do something this weekend!" Nessa said happily.

"Sure! I don't think I have anything to do.." I said thinking about it. "Great!" She said and smiled grabbing our lunches.

We walked over to the table and I sat down next to Anthony as Nessa sat next to josh on the opposite side. I didn't see Jaden here so I was just guessing he was doing something else. My thought we're brutally interrupted when you guessed it, dancing boy decided to sit right next to me. "Hey" he said looking over to me smiling. "Hi" I said as he smiled and proceeded to say hi to everyone around the table. It soon got quite and Nessa even got quite.

Everyone at the table all looked over to me and Jaden. I looked up to everyone looking.
I nudged Jadens shoulder as he shot his head up and looked around. "What?" He asked in a harsh tone to everyone. They got silent until the one that Jaden show me yesterday was Quinton, spoke up.
"Where did you guys go, after school..?" He asked as everyone looked back at us looking for an answer desperately.

"To eat" I said looking down at my plate and picking at my food.

"Yea." He said looking away. "You sure because it was dark and you guys were out for longer." Josh said sipping his water he had. Nessa nodding next to him.

"Yes." I said and Jaden nodded.
"So why did Cassie see you guys under the bridge after school?" Anthony smirked as I chocked on my water. "What do you mean we just-" Jaden got cut off by who I'm guessing Jaden said kio.
"Guys just tell the truth it's not like we'll get made or tell anyone.

"I-" Jaden said but I cut him off. "Fine we went did graffiti went to a lake and then went to go eat. Happy?" I asked. Everyone's eyes widen and Nessa smirked. "I FUCKING KNEW IT" she said in a quiet whisper.

"Nessa stop or ima slap you" I said threaten as I put the hoodies hat over me.

"Okay okay." She said composing herself. Giggling a little.

Jadens hand pulled me closer to his body making our legs touch. Nessa squealed and nudged josh to look as they whispered. I didn't do anything at this point, I gave up.

TIME SKIP

"Okay, okay bye daddddd" I said as he waved to us and left the house. My dad is so overwhelmed with me being alone with Clara. I've done it multiple times! But whatever, it's my dad you know?

I brought Clara up to my room and put on Dora the explora on my computer. She loves that show, and it's so fucking annoying sometimes.

"You watch this, and I'll be right her okay?" I said as she nodded and begun to watch the show. I had finished homework and everything, and was now just painting. I wanted to paint a canvas for starting new. Every time something happens in life or something else important that I can't for get, I paint it. I Love the one canvas i painted of my sister when she was wrapped In a blanket in the hospital. With he big big eyes and small little smile.
It's things that mean a lot to me.

As I was painting I Heard a noise from outside. I looked over to my windows that had the curtains open to see nothing. Weird.

Continued to paint until my window Opened sending me to jump from fear.

"Oh shit no mean to scare you" Jaden said as he sat down on the roof of the garage and looking into my room with his arm on the window frame.

"Oh you have a kid?" He asked as I looked behind me to see my sister watching the show.