𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄✯

3RD PERSON
date: December 30th, 2019

"Hello?" The girl questioned as the bright phone of face time was on.

"WAKE UP WHORES!" Everyone shouted through the phone as the group chat consisted of Anthony, kio, Quinton, josh, Nessa, Nora, Jaden and lastly Phoenix.
The girl groaned as she dug her head into Jadens neck.

"Ew stop that, we're trying to have a conversation without a sex tape right now." Nessa said as everyone laughed through the phone At Jaden and Phoenix that cuddled on her bed. "Shut up Nessa!" The girl complained as she was tired.

They all laughed as the girl giggled too.
"Okay I called this meeting so we can have this amazing discussion." Nora budged in.

"About?" Kio asked her.
"Glad you asked, 31st of December. Uhh, QUINTON! What happeneds to be on the 31st of December..?" Nora asked as everybody looked at Quinton through the FaceTime call.

"Uh, New Years?" He asked

"WRONG! New Years EVE." She corrected him as Phoenix chuckled.

"On New Years EVE, we are going to a party!" nora cheered as everyone else did too.
"Where?" Josh asked as he looked to be walking over to Nessa's house.

"At Jason's house this Wednesday. I'll send the adress in the group chat." She said as everyone agreed to the party and a time they'd all show up.

"Okay well see you guys tomorrow!!!" Ant said in a girly voice as they all chuckled at his voice change.

They hung up the phone as Jaden pulled the girl closer to him. He left a few kisses on her jaw as she tiredly stayed cuddled up to his neck. They laid in her bed in silence as the boys mind wandered to a whole different area in his mind. As The girl was too tired to think.

"J?" The girls softy and just barely head voice rung. "Yea?" He asked still holding her by her hips and right leg that straddled the boy as he held her thigh that wrapped around him.
"Do you really want to go to the party?" She asked as he thought about it.

"Well, I do because I want to see everyone and say all the happy new year shit.. but if you don't want to I'm-"

"No no no, we'll go I was just asking." She said as he frowned her eyebrows.
"Are you sure because-"

"No, it's fine. I..want to go." She said suspiciously as he nodded a little worried of why she sounded upset or scared.
"Okay.." he said as he chuckled at her as she did too.

TIME SKIP
3rd person

It was Tuesday still as josh was walking over to Nessa's, happy he got another chance with her and happy to even talk to her. She invited him over as she wanted to talk to him. He was worried if she wanted to end whatever it was they had for good or say something about their relationship.
The boy walked as he ended up in front of the girls house. Taking a deep breath as he knocked on the door. The small boy of the brother of Nessa opened the door as his face went from normal to happy. "Josh!" The boy said jumping onto josh "hey bud!" He said as he smiled and hugged him back.

"Nessa is in her room." The boy said as he nodded and walked upstairs to Nessa's room. Knocking on the door as she softly said to come in. He let himself in as she turned and smiled at the boy. Standing up for a hug as she smiled and he did too. "Hey" he softly said to her as she smiled more. "Hi" she said as he pulled away and looked at her eyes. She did too as she let out a small giggle. "Sit down!" She said as he did with a smile. She got up and closed the door as she walked over to him and picked up his hand. "I wanted to talk.." she said as he sighed and nodded for her to continue.

"I-I think we should..."

"Ness, I get if you don't want to be with me. I understand and it's okay. Just, can we still be friends at least. I know I still love you and want you to be happy so I-"

The girl smashed her lips onto the boys as he was shocked but kissed back.
"You didn't let me finish." She pulled away.
"Wh-"

"I want to get back together." She said as his face went into a hugged smile.

"Really..?" He asked as she nodded. He picked her up and kissed her once more with a smile on each of their faces.

3RD PERSON

The Reeves kids were talking in noras room as Anthony had ran to Nora for advice on how to text Avani in a flirty way. "Listen dickhead, you need to be chill with this. Like say something cute but also like funny you know? Impress her or some shit, I don't even know!" She said throwing her head back annoyed at her brain as she couldn't find a way to say anything.

"I think I'm going to fly to California." Anthony blurted as she shot her head up.
"WHAT" She said as he looked at his sister.
"I need to tell her my feelings in person. I really like her Nora." He said as she sighed.
"Your right.. but you'd think your mom and dad let you..?" She said as he nodded.
"Well then I want to go with." She said as he groaned. "No im not taking my little sister to California so I could spill my feels out to a girl." He scoffed as he typed something in his phone. "Well too bad. I'm going" she said grabbing her computer and looking up flights.

"Fine, but your not coming with me when I spill my feelings." He said as she agreed finding tickets with him to California in February.

3RD PERSON

Kio sat in his room with his led lights on pink.
He thought about seeing Oliva in California as she never left his mind. He always wanted to go to California as it was a dream to move there. He searched tickets up as he was too into it. Was he up for it though..? He sighed as he jumped onto his bed. The buzz from his phone distracted him as he looked to see a notification from a group chat that was just made.

________________________________
I have an idea..

Bryce🍻
Hey boys, so I just came up with the BEST plan ever.

Josh🍃
What is it..?

Ant🐜
???

Quinton 👦🏻
Cant have anything to do with alcohol Bryce I'm too young.

Ant 🐜
Ha imagine being young 😭

Josh🍃
BRYCE WHAT IS IT

Kio🎞
Bryce died 💀

Jaden🎸
??
What is it?
I'm trying to cuddle with my girlfriend

Bryce🍻
We get it your in love 🙄✋

Jaden🎸
Hell yes I am
Now what is it?

Bryce🍻
So I was thinking..

3RD PERSON

"Bryce wants to start a content house." Jaden said to his girl that laid down in him.

"What?" She said mumbling.

"Bryce wants to start a content house." The boy said again she lifted her head up.
"That's cool! Your going to join?" She asked with a smile.

"Yea I would.. but- it's in California and he wants us to move in by February."

CLIFFHANGER AH
SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE
my grades are better now so 😄
Anywayssssss

Q: do you think Jaden will join the "content house..?"

LOVE YOU ALL-
Thank you for voting and the 45k reads🥳😭You guys lighten up my day🤍
1273 words 🏡