𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄✯

3RD PERSON
time skip
Date: December 5, 2019

As days went on all the boy could do is lay in bed. Upset for what has happened to his relationship and how he betrayed his friends makes him want to just get hit with a car. He cuddled to his pillow as he thought about was the girl. "Josh?" A girl said entering the boys room. The blond girl who had forced him to cheat. "What the Fuck do you want." He scoffed at her. "Well were dating so I came to see my baby! Can you take me to school with you?!" The girl smiled jumping on the bed as he groaned and got off the bed before she could touch him.

The boy walked to his window as he watched the snow fall slowly. It was around an inch of snow already but the school still decided to have school still even though it would get worse.

The boy thought hard as the girl slowly got up from the bed and walked over to the boy. Placing and hand on his shoulder like how Nessa would. "don't touch me."  He grunted swiping her hand away as she gasped.
"Josh! Your so rude why are you being a little bitch?" She asked raising her voice.

"You really are that dumb in the brain huh?" He asked snickering as she rolled her eyes.

"Your just upset your friends have nothing to do with you." She laughed at him.

"Yeah, because of your dumb ass! I lost friends and my best friend because I had to be rude to his girl! Bella you have no fucking clue how fucking bad it feels to know what they don't! I sighed up for this because I didn't want her nudes getting leaked for fuck sake! I didn't do it for us, or-or because I don't like them. I did it because I love nessa!" The boy said tears forming is his eyes as the girls eyes widen.
"So for you information you Kevin and Cassie are the most fakest, dumb, and most cruel people I've ever met. Not to mention you took away the one thing that I love and loves me.
Fuck you." The boy spat a tear rolling down his cheek as the girl looked down. She hates to admit it but he was right. Her plan to take josh with threatening to post Nessa's nudes failed when there is actually no proof. The boy began to notice that there was no such nudes and knew there plan now. "Josh please I-"

"No save it, I know you lied about the nudes and Cassie trying to get with Jaden. Leave them alone, and my friends you've ruined enough" he said to her as she huffed. "Fuck you your girlfriend is a slut! Your dumb enough to think I had her nudes in the first place so your the dumb one here!" Definitely defeated with no other words She stormed out the room. The front door slammed as the boy fell back onto his bed.

The boy smirked as he got exactly what he needed.. going over to his desk he lifted up his phone that was still on voice recording. Stopping it he felt better as he quickly got up and ready for school. Thanking his sister for the heads up Bella was coming before cheering and leaving the house feeling like he just won the lottery. Instead is going to win the heart of his love back. Hopefully.

TIME SKIP

The green eyed girl walked in the hall ways with her boyfriend as he talked to a friend of his. She held onto his arm as his hand was in hers. She felt the feeling of someone walking towards her from behind, she looked behind her to see josh. She rolled her eyes and pushing Jaden to the side to let him through. Except, he didn't move.
"Phoenix I need to talk to you, like right now" he said looking down at the girl. The boys voice caught her boyfriend's attention. Looking to her right as josh stood there.
Pulling Phoenix to his left he looked at josh.
"What do you want" Jaden spat at the boy.
"Actually both of you, I need to say something now." He said as Jadens friend walked away.

The girl watched Jadens jaw clean her as his grasp got tighter around her. "Why now?" He asked throw his teeth.

"Please, this will explain." Josh said pulling out his phone to a voice saying labeled
"don't delete"