𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑✯

PHOENIX
Continue

I turned the corner to be faces with a large about of kids..

I stood there as I watched everyone talk and laugh within their groups. All dressed casually as I looked like a bum, but i don't give a fuck at this point.
I sighed and started to walk towards the doors trying to not make eye contact with anyone. Almost everything was silent, all eyes on me as I kept my head low. I looked up to see if I was going the right way. Right at the door before I walked in was a group of guys, and not to my surprise the same group of guys I saw last time. They all stared at me as I walked through the doors inside the school.

That was nerve-racking.

I walked inside having no idea where to go. I looked around as everyone still looked at me. Some girl that was short was talking and didn't take any notice into me as I felt the need to ask someone where to go.

I walked over to her which made her friend stop talking and look at me. I wasn't tall, I was maybe a few good inches taller.

"Hi excuse me?" I said behind her as she turned and looked at me as She smiled.

"Hi! Sorry am I by your locker?" She said moving away.

"No sorry, do you know where the principal office is? I need to get there before class." I said in a sweet tone as well.

"Of course I'll take you" she said about to leave when her friend pulled her back.

"Don't take that piece of garbage-" she said being cut of my the girl.

"Lena! shut the fuck up, leave me alone I do what I want!" she said pulling away from the girl and continued to walk with me.

"Sorry about what she said, she's a very judgmental person.. I don't really like her my boyfriend says I should hangout with her but I really don't like her" she said in apologizing voice.

"No it's okay I get it all the time.. if you really don't like her then just tell your boyfriend that, and if he can't understand that then fuck him." I said as she smiled.

"Thanks.. sorry I'm very shy and I don't really have friends so if I start to rant it's because I don't really have anyone to like talk talk to.. you know?" She said looking down as we still walked.

"It's fine I get it I never really had anyone to talk to or even friends." I said as she stood quite still walking.
She stopped in front of an office.

"I'll wait here for you. So I can take you to your class?" She said in a question tone.

"Sure! Thank you." I said walking into the office.
I told the person working there I'm new and other shit.

"Thank you" I smiled collecting my paper  for my classes from the front desk lady.

I walked back out to see the girl still waiting watching the people talking in groups and laughing. She looked disappointed and upset. I just met this girl and I already feel bad.

"Okay we can go now." I said as she stood up and I put on a smile which was really forced due to my tiredness.

"Oh great Umm.. Oh you got class with me!" She said happily handing my paper I got back.