𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑✯

3RD PERSON
TIME SKIP
December 10th, 2019

The girl watched from the living room window as her dad helped Winston and Clayton bring boxes into the house. Royal was scoping out the 2 extra rooms. Trying to find the best room, she opened the door for them as they entered the house with boxes.

She texted Jaden all day as he hadn't answered for the day. A little upset but busy with the moving so she didn't have time to really have a conversation with the boy. The u-Hal truck was almost empty as there were a little more boxes. The girl was grumpy as it was the time of the mount for her period to start.

Sleep all day as she didn't have the courage to get up. Mostly time thinking about the boy and ideas for his gift for Christmas. Having a few ideas as she was excited to prepare what he wanted for a long time.

"Nix!" Her dad called from outside as she brought her attention to the door to see the boy with blue eyes and brown curly hair walk up the porch. She got excited fast as she jumped up from the couch and ran over to the boy that stepped in. She immediately took him into a hug as he chuckled and hugged her back.
"Hey beautiful" he mumbled to her as they moved out the way for the others to put the last few boxes Inside.

"Hi" she said as he pulled away pecking her lips. She smiled and hugged him again. To his surprise to the sudden affection, but not minding it.

"What's going on?" He questioned. "Winston is moving in with royal and Clayton." The girl casually said as the boy was in shock.
"Really?" He asked to the girl who hummed a yes and snuggled into him.

"So you technically have 2 brothers now living with you..?" He questioned as he was a little nervous. "Well if you put it like that then yes" she giggled as he nodded.

Jaden was a little worried as many of his ex's siblings always hated Jaden. Not getting along with him or even judging him by his style or personality. Mostly the brothers or dads were the one to judge, picking on him as they didn't want the boy around their daughter. Which he was okay with after finding out their daughter was fake and using him.

"Come up stairs and cuddle with me" she said getting up as the boy got up too. He followed her upstairs as he saw Clayton going downstairs. Smiling at him to try to make a good image as Clayton smiled back.
"Hey Jaden." He waved passing him up the stairs with a smile.

"Hey Clayton" he said as the girl smiled to herself opening the door after the two boys greeted each other.
They walked into the room as the girl closed the door and jumping on the bed that was filled with blankets and a few heat warmers.
"What are these for?" The boy lifted the small heating pad for cramps as she widen her eyes. Snatching it from his hand. "Nothing" She said shoving it in her closet.

"What wrong?" He asked the girl who threw anything away that was dirty.
"Nothing nothing." She said trying to push back the topic. Her mind filled with thoughts of the boy thinking shes weird for having a heating pad for cramps or it's disgusting to have her period.
"Baby tell me" he said to the girl as her lips went in forming a little line as she bit her inside cheek a little.

"Uh" She scratched her back head as he placed his hands on her cheek. "I'm on- uh my uh.. period..?" She said like a question as he closed his eyes noticing why she was acting like that.

"Ohh" he said removing his hand from her cheek. "I'm sorry, I know it's probably disgusting and-"

"What! No no, I just didn't know. It's not disgusting it's just the time a month and it's okay." He said to her as she let a breathe out she held.

"Come her gorgeous" he said putting his arms out or pick her up as she smiled softly and climbed into his arms. He walked over to the bed and laid down onto the bed. She got her legs off his and snugged her head into his chest. Wrapping her arms around his neck pulling him to peck her lips a few times.
"Thank you" she said with closed eyes and a smile. He grinned and flipped her around so he wrapped his arms around the girls stomach. He lifted the girls shirt up a little and pulled her leggings band down a little and placed his hand under her belly. The warmth made the girl cramps feel better as her cramps were bad all day. She placed her hands over his as he rubbled small circles on her bottom stomach. Soothly as the silence filled the girls room. He put his head into her shoulder leaving a few kiss there as she felt herself starting to drift off a little. Smiling the whole time as she felt safe in his arms.

TIME SKIP

The house filled with the smell of steak and boys laughing. The sound of a video game and talking as well. The boy lifted his head up better to see the sun going down. To his right the girl laid in his arms awake but tiredly just getting up too.
"Hi" she mumbled to the boy opening her eyes as he smiled down at her.
"Hey" he said as she smiled up at him and got up on her elbows. Quickly the boy pulling her softly over to him as he really placed his hands on her stomach. "Woah woah, where do you think your going? Does your cramps still hurt? Do you need water?" The boy said as the girl confusedly look taken away.
"What?" She said as he was serious.

"Do you need anything? Pills? Water? Kisses?" The boy questioned her as she smiled thankful for him. "No thank you, but I could use a small kiss.." She said as she leaned in kissing his lips.

He smiled into the kiss, after the girl pulled away. "Come on, let go see what their making for dinner! I bet it's steak" the girl said as he chuckled and followed the girl downstairs to see the two adults cooking with the little girl in her seat. "Jaden!" The girl said catching the twos guys attention as they looked over the door frame to see Phoenix and Jaden looking tired.

"Hey guys! Come sit down for dinner! We made streak with corn and mashed potatoes!" Winston said to them as Phoenix nodded and smiled. Sitting down as Clara jumped out of her seat and climbed onto Jaden.
"Hey little one" he said to her as she smiled and grabbed his ring. Playing around with it as usual..

The two boys came downstairs to see everyone downstairs ready for dinner. Clayton had just won a game against royal which upset him but had a feeling he'd win next match.

"Hey Phoenix! Hey Jaden!" Royal said waving at them as they smiled and said their little "hi".

They all had their little talking time as Jaden was liked more on as the family asked him questions and he's tell stories that they enjoyed. Especially royal as he's always interested into everything.
Winston was very sweet as Clayton was more talkative towards Jaden in a "what's your interests?" Which was good to know that the boys got along with multiple things in common. Like music, favorite shows and many things. Royal and Phoenix messed around a lot as Clara was more interested into talking to Jaden about the fort she built. Even she was social with the boy. The girl smiled as she looked  around knowing everyone was happy and social as they got along.

She smiled to herself as she thought on and on how this was an amazing time. How it would escalate more as they would like Jaden more and Jaden and the girl would be more than happier.

But did they know
that this was the start of it all.

HEHE
I got 2 ft of snow and currently doing online class rn😀
AYE AT LEAST YOU KNOW THEY LIKE JADEN!
Anywho
Anyone else got snow or no school today?

Q: what do you think "the start of it all" means..?

LOVE ALL OF YOU
THANK YOU FOR 35k
Y'all Literally make my whole day😭
1444 words 🩸