𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍✯

3RD PERSON
November 28th, 2019

It had been 2 days since the couple had talked. Of course the boy constantly texting the girl, a few "I'm sorry" or "can we please talk" "i miss you" "Goodnight baby I hope you sleep good"
"I know you won't respond but good morning <3"

The girl felt upset but couldn't face him for a few days. She laid in her bed as she hadn't moved her curtains or window lock in those past days. She painted a canvas as she went crazy dumping paint all over it. In the middle a small sentence she wrote, "soon" indicating the time she is going to go test for her drivers license.

She sighed and looked through her phone as a text message came in. To not to her surprise the boy texted. Sighing she opened the message.

_______________________________

My charming🤍
Hey beautiful, I just wanted to hope your doing good and I really miss you🖤

The girl signed groaning as she was trying to ovoid him but couldn't. He's just too sweet and it scares her how she could just jump into his arms and act like nothing happened.

Giving up she sighed and started to type back.

The boy on the other side of the phone sighed deeply knowing she wasn't going to answer, he threw his head back into the pile of pillows. He hadn't gone out for days. He stayed in his room usually listening to music, cuddling in his bed with a pillow or his mind going crazy like an animal in a cage. He started to write down some songs lyrics as he was or claimed to be the next big artist.

The ping on his phone went off as he shot his head up to see the notification he's been praying for.

My beautiful🖤 has messaged you!

The boy grabbed his phone quickly as he opened up the phone and app. Searching for the notification he found it.

______________________________

My beautiful🖤
Hey I miss you too
Can we talk..?

The boys face went from down to relived to know she answered. The boy immediately texted back to the girl with a small grin on his face.

My charming🤍
Of course
Do you want me to come over?
Or mine?

My beautiful🖤
Meet me outside my house in 5
Wear something warm to walk in.

The boy jumped up excited still texting the girl.

My charming🤍
Okay
See you in five
Read

The boy turned his phone off and found a new pair of pants as he didn't change his clothes this morning. Throwing a new shirt on with a baby blue hoodie.

The boy started to apply deodorant and go crazy trying to refresh up. The girl next door got up as she peaked her head through her curtains she hadn't moved in awhile.
Looked a little she saw the boy who'd gone crazy almost falling over trying to put on his shoes.

She smiled a little as a small giggle came out. She returned her head back and started to put on some clothes to go outside in.

The boy rushed outside as he was a minute early. Having to explain to his mom that there were not time to explain why'd he be such a rush. To her curiosity, she watched the boy leave to the door. Shrugging she went back to make lunch.

The boy messed with his hair trying to fluff it up as he wanted to look presentable. The door unlocked as the greened eye girl opened it. Facing the boy he let out a breath as she weakly smiled. Locking the door again she went down her porch stairs and walked up to the boy. "Hi" she said softly as he tried to hold in his smile he wanted to burst into.

"H-hi" he said as the girl smiled.
"Where are we going?" The boy asked as the girl walked pass him and down the sidewalk.

"On a walk, come on." She nodded in his direction as she held her arm back reaching for his hand. A smile formed on his face that needed to be released and jogged over to the girl. Grabbing her hand she kept walking with the boy. He smiled as he looked down at the girl.

"So.."
"So.."

"How have you been?" She said to the boy as he sighed.

"Lonely, and feeling like a dumbass.." the boy muttered at to the girl as she shook her head.

"Listen-"

"No listen to me, I don't think what you did was smart.. and I don't appreciate you thinking I'd cheat and not trusting me." The girl informed the boy as he looked down and nodded.

"But.. I do always believe that you need some issues in order to gain a stronger relationship. I'm willing to let you prove that you trust me. I need to know if I'm going to be in a relationship with you, I need to know if you trust me and I trust you." The girl stated as the boy looked up a little at her green eyes that looked at his. They stopped walking for a second as they just started at each other.

"B-but how..?" He asked.

The girl sighed and continued to walk as she thought.

"I don't know, but just we have to try okay?"
She said as he sighed and nodded. They crossed the street looking both ways and crossed.

"So does this mean we're still together..?"
He asked scared.

"No" the girl shrugged as the boy stopped dead in his tracks. His face dropped as the girl looked at him confused. "Wha-what?"
They boy said out.

the girls face turned into a smile a little as she couldn't hold it in. She let a laugh out making the boy more confused.
She kept laughing as the boy was looking at her. "Jaden I was joking." She laughed more wiping her tears from laughing so hard.

"Wh-"
"Jaden were still together, I was joking." She said walking closer up to him as he let go of his breath he held in. "Dont fucking do that Phoenix" he said as she giggled.

"I'm sorry!" She laughed.
"Fuck you!" He said crossing his arms pouting as the girl poured her lips at the boy.

"I'm sorry" she said again grabbing his hand as he gave in as a smile crawled to his face.

"I missed you." She said to the boy as he looked at the girl in the eyes. Her eyes sparkled as the boy put his arms down.

"Come her gorgeous." He said as she hugged to boy. He held her waist as he picked her up. Her arms went around his neck as he cuddled his head into her neck.

"I missed you a lot more than you think." The boy said as the girl smiled. "Me too, very much" She said as her arms tightly hugging him.

He planted a few kisses on her shoulder as she smelt his cologne to the feeling of safety as he was around her once again.

She pulled her face up and looked at the boy.
She leaned in pecking his lips as he pulled her into a real kiss caressing her cheek with a cheeky smile on both of their faces..

Anywho, yea that happened
HOW ARE YALL-

Good news I didn't go to school today
😏✋
Bad news I'm getting test for covid
😏✋

Q: how are you enjoying this book? Good so far? Any predictions..?

LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!
Thank you for 26k! You all mean the WORLD to me ilysm<3

1275 words 👄