𝐎𝐍𝐄✯

⚠️Warning⚠️
-Summit
-violence
-Swearing
-Childhood trauma

Date: October 11, 2019 (Friday)

Sup fuckers, I'm Phoenix Eric Oliver. I'm 17 years old and live with my dad and younger sister. Im now living in Chattanooga, Tennessee. I had just moved from from Albany, New York. My dad has work in Tennessee making us move. To be honest I didn't really care.. for that matter that I've never really had friends, or anyone actually in New York. I don't remember the last time I talked to someone in a friend way. I mostly focus on myself. I love to skate, paint, read, listen to music, write song lyrics for fun, or go to goodwill to put a dope ass outfit together. We had just got to Tennessee yesterday and we're now in our new home. Honestly it wasn't that bad. It was a quiet road with quiet people. I've seen some people out but not a lot. Also! Crazy but the first time I saw my room I could just imagine how it would look. Lots of posters, my collections of Arizona cans, my skate boards hung on the wall, all my painted canvas, my tapestry's, my bed, my wall of cd's.. it's going to look awesome.

TIME SKIP

The time was 3:00pm and I had just came from the store from buying paint with my dad and sister. I picked a dark gray and my dad picked a lighter gray for my sister. Today was the day I was painting my room. All my stuff is in the living room so when my room drys I can start putting my stuff in.

I began to paint one side of my wall the dark gray, which was where my bed would be. It was a pretty big space in the room if I'm being completely honest.
I painted 3 sides of my wall dark gray to realize it's really dark. Which I don't mind but my dad will think it's too dark. I decided to see if he was done with my sisters room so I could use some of that paint.

"Dad, are you done using the paint for Clara's room?" I asked poking my head into the room.

"Yes! Are you using some for your room?" He asked handing me the bucket of paint.

"Yeah.. you wanna see?" I ask stepping to the side so he could come see.

"Sure" he said walking to my room.
He stayed at the door way and looked inside.

"Well I'm glad you didn't make it too dark" he cackled as I nervously laughed.

"It doesn't look bad I actually like it.." he said nodding as I let out a breath.

"Thanks." I said as he nodded.

He was about to walk down the hall until he stopped.

"I need you to watch Clara tonight I have a night shift tonight." He said as I groaned.

"Phoenix I need you help out if where going start off new" he said as I sighed.

"Okay.." I said as he weakly smiled and went downstairs.

I walked back into the room and opened up my window to get some air in. I placed my hands on the window ledge as I closed my eyes and started breathing the cool air. Yes it October but I don't really care. I realize My window faces another window across my house. I felt like someone was watching me but I didn't really give a fuck, I needed air. I took my hands off the ledge and looked up to see a boy looking at me. I frowned my eyebrows as I saw them still staring. I waved a little confused as they snapped out of their thoughts I guess blinking and taking their hands off the window ledge. They looked at me and waved awkwardly at me as I chuckled and went back to painting.

TIME SKIP

It's currently 8:03pm and I was finally done painting. The paint I bought was a fast drying paint so I didn't have to wait a whole day for it to dry.
I was now putting my mattress on my bed frame after my dad helped me put it together.