Preview

I didn't know why I didn't run when I had the chance but as soon as I saw his figure it was like a moth to a flame. And I was the moth.

. . .

Sara has been taken captive by a man named Ralf, she gets away but is now running for her life because he is hunting for her and is planning to sell her to a mysterious man. She finds herself unconscious hanging upside down by her ankle and wakes up in a house with a stranger that is annoyingly handsome and has a nice personality, but that doesn't mean that she trusts him yet because of all the events that happened to her only hours before. What she doesn't know is that she will fall in love with this man and that her former captor would find her and try to take her back to get the money that he was seeking by capturing her in the first place.

Andrew Olson is filthy rich and lives in the middle of nowhere by himself. When he comes upon this girl hanging upside down by her ankle his protective side comes out and takes her to his house where he thought he knew she would be safe. Little did he know that her captor would find her here and try to take her back right when he has finally found the love of his life. What will Andrew do? Will he give up Sara to him or will he do the unthinkable? Read my story to find out what happens next. :)

This is the first story that I have written so I hope you like it.

*I do not own the rights to the cover photo or any photo that I put in this story*

WARNING

THERE ARE INAPPROPRIATE CUSS WORDS IN HERE

TRAMATIZING SCENES FOR A CERTAIN FEW

KISSING AND SEXUAL SCENES-though they will not be really descriptive like ppl may want, or maybe they will... 

Enjoy :)