Chapter 7: Answers

Andrews POV

"The man who kidnapped me," she whispered shakily.

"Who kidnapped you?" I growled. Me and my wolf didn't like the thought of someone kidnapping our mate.

"Someone named Ralf," she croaked out.

I growled. That's the guy who owns a property on my territory fifteen miles away, though he was still human. How did I not know that he was kidnapping people in my territory? 'Because you dont know anything' my wolf growled in the back of my head.

"Please don't send me back," she begged, dragging me out of my thoughts.

I looked down at her and rested my forehead against hers looking into her eyes.

"Your safe with me," I told her seriously so that she'd believe me.

She searched my eyes for a few moments, searching for something, then nodded seeming satisfied with what she found.

She untangled herself from me gently and I slowly let her go with regret.

"Well I'm tired, so I'll see you in the morning?"

I nodded.

"Good night," she whispered, climbing back into the massive bed. Once her head hit the pillow I could tell she was asleep.

I'd have to talk to my beta about Ralf.

I turned to the door but spun back around and sped to her, kissing her forehead before turning and leaving her in her room, closing the door softly behind me I made my way to my room and got into bed even though every part of my being wanted to go back to her room and sleep with my arms around her.

Eventually though I managed to fall asleep and none too soon came morning.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Please vote and comment or as my friend likes to say 'cote'. And criticism is welcome! :) And I'm sorry for the short chapter I was kinda having a brain fart and had to end it to move on. OK thank you for reading so far:) I'll update as soon as possible. :)