Chapter 14: Memory Trip

Sara's POV

"You want me to teach you how to fight?"

"Yes," I stated.

"I'm sorry but I can't do that I've got a lot of things to do today and tomorrow," he said and I saw an unrecognized emotion in his eyes.

"The day after then," I told him hopefully.

He started to shake his head but then it was like a light bulb went over his head and his eyes brightened before he started to nod his head yes.

I let out a squeal and bounced in my chair. I was finally going to know how to defend myself, but then he shook his head.

"But on a few conditions," and that was all it took to deflate my excitement and I slouched in my chair. "The first one being you do as I say and not as you want, so if I say go to your room then you go to your room. The second one is for you to tell me if you need anything and the third condition is no cussing," after all those conditions came out of his mouth my excitement was back and I was jumping in my chair again.

"Ok, it's a deal," I said and shook his hand but gasped at the sensations running through my hand to my arm when our hands touched it was like a burning tingling sensation, and I jerked back surprised and shocked. He looked a little shocked too.

He cleared his throat. "Okay, I'll have my little sister give you the grand tour then," and with that, he got up and left me, but a few seconds later a gorgeous girl walked in. She had blonde hair and green eyes just like Andrews and she was petite.

"Hey, I'm Gloria, Andrews's sister, and I'll give you the tour of the house," she smiled at me then took my hand and started to lead the way down the hall and to the kitchen. "This is the kitchen," she said and as we were walking by I saw Andrew and another man sitting at the island having a deep conversation but before I could hear what they were saying Gloria pulled me along to the next room. "This is the living room," she said next and I saw a gigantic big flatscreen tv and a giant tan soft couch placed across from it with a few lamps sitting around the room and two recliners. Gloria pulled me to the next room which was a giant dining room that could seat twenty-two people or more with a chandelier above the table. "This is the dining room," she said and all I could do was gape at how big it was. Before I could dwell on it more she pulled me to the next room which was a library that had so many books I couldn't even estimate how many there were. "This is the library," she said then pulled me to the next room which had a pool in it. "The pool," she said then pulled me again to the next room. I don't think I could even navigate this house with this many rooms and hallways in it I was bound to get lost, man I already was lost. The next room was the foyer where the front door was. "The foyer," she said then pulled me down another hallway and said; "And here are all the guest bedrooms down this hall, but this is just the first floor," she smiled secretively at me then pulled me back into the foyer and up the grand staircase. We reached the hall and I immediately knew which room was mine and which was Andrews and where the bathroom was but there were so many other doors down here that I didn't notice because of all the stress I was going through. She walked past my room, Andrews room, and the bathroom and started with the second door on the left which she opened and said; "Lucas's room," then pulled it shut and went to the next door which was the third door on the right. She pulled it open. "My room," then she pulled it shut and moved on to the next door on the left and opened it. "Chealse and Asher's room," pulled it shut then continued onto the next door on the right. "Liam's room," she went on to the next room. "Jessicas room," she moved to the next room, and thankfully this was the last room. "And this is Amy's and Samuel's room," she stated finally. "If you wanna find others then they are downstairs in that one hallway where all the other rooms are at."