Food Fight

A\N Hey guys the chapter is a small one. It is also currently under editing so please comment if you spot any typos. 

***

"Where the hell have I been?" I exclaim. Samantha made out with James last night. "You were sleeping with Huge on the beach. " Evelyn says. "Yeah, sleep. That's what we call it now." Theressa chuckles. "Sex, sex, sex on the beach." Victoria and Evelyn start singing. "Shut up." I said. 

"What else did you guys do?" Evelyn asked. "Nothing happened. We just made out. Damn he's so cute. He's not such a jerk when his friends are not around. I wish he was like that all the time." "Of course." I sneer. Why wouldn't he be? All he wants is probably to get in her pants. I warned her but Samantha wouldn't listen. "You should have seen Zac's face when Ira kissed Huge." Evelyn comments about last night.

I nearly blush. "He's so into you" Emma says. "No, he is not into me.  He is just a player." I retorted. "Hey, bitches!" Demy says and walks in. "Where the hell have you been?" Victoria asked in a high pitched voice way too excited. "With Ted." she says and smiles suggestively, while typing a new text. Ted is the guy Demy has been going out. "Where is Huge?" "Probably sleeping in my bedroom." I say. Everyone gawked at me.

"I talked to him about the kiss and we both agreed we can't date. I only see him as my big brother or something so does he." "Yeah, sure" Theressa says. I roll my eyes at her. "Hey, Eve. What did you do last night. I remember you leaving with someone. If I'm right." Sam says. "I didn't. But I met someone."

I raised a brow. I wasn't surprised. It's Evelyn we're talking about. She's all about meeting new people. I could really use some of her supernatural meeting skills. I literally suck at it. "Guys" Victoria interrupted Evelyn who was giving as an insight on that mysterious guy named Konrad. I could tell she was really into him.

She stares at her phone. Then gazes at Theressa. Theressa checks her phone too. They laugh. "Why are you laughing?" Samantha says. "Marcus, Raphael and Ryan are coming over for a few days!" "What?" the rest of us say in unison. "Hey guys, blue or pink?" Ashley asks and raises her hand so we can see her blue and pink finger-nails. We ignored her. "I thought we said no boyfriends." Evelyn says.    

"And where will they stay?" Emma says. "They can't stay here. You know that." Sam says. "They rented a room" Victoria says. "That's not fair. Huge rented a room too but he's sleeping with his girlfriend." Theressa whines. "He's not my boyfriend dammit!" "Hey, babe." Huge shirtless walks in and hugs me from behind. "Who's not your boyfriend?" "No one. I don't have one alright?" "Okay, calm down." he says and kisses my forehead. Then runs a hand though his hair. "I need a shower." "The bathroom is upstairs." Sam tells him. "I know. See ya later." He leaves. Theressa winks at me. "You stop that." "Why?" "Cause it's annoying?" "So what?" she starts laughing. "Shut up" I say and throw a grape at her. 

"What? What did you just do?" she hisses and glares at me. Theressa splashes her glass of milk on my face. I didn't see that coming. "Uh-oh" Emma says. "You didn't just do that" I hiss back. My jaw hanging open. "Food Fight." Evelyn announces. Emma, Demy and Sam joined me when Victoria, Evelyn and Ashley joined Theressa. We all grab as much food as we can get. I sprawl spaghetti left from last night on Theressa's hair.

Evelyn duck Emma's face in chocolate ice-cream. Sam, Victoria, Ashley and Demy are randomly throwing food to each other. Huge walks in again after the shower. For his dismay Ashley throws milkshake right on his face and all over his curly hair. 

He joins me and make sure Ashley will end up with at least a gum in her hair. Poor Ashley. I watch Emma jumping on Huge's back and spilling whipped cream everywhere. I crawl on the kitchen table trying to avoid the lemon pie Samantha is trying to throw at me. Thank God she missed me and the lemon pie landed all over Evelyns hair who is laughing as she is throwing cherries at Ashley. I find a slice of pizza and throw it at Demy but just then Ethan walks in. He almost lost it when the piece of pizza ruined his extravagant outfit. 

"What the hell are you doing? Samantha! Are you out completely of your mind? Don't you know what's gonna happen if your parents find out about this?" "Then they may not find out." I suggest and arch my brow at him. He looks at me. He looks so pissed so he just ignores me and doen't even bother giving me a reply.

"You know I can't do that." "Are you kidding? Why are you doing this to me Ethan? You know how my parents are. They are not gonna trust me again in a lifetime!" "Look, Samantha I understand that you and your friends obviously think ruining the house by playing with foods is fun but I can't hide this from your parents. I am supposed to be the grown up here." No one asked you to come here and be an adult Ethan!" "They did!" "They what?!" Samantha exclaimed." "Sam I am sorry. I should have told you but-"

"No. Don't say anything. I'm sick of this alright? I can't do anything because of my parents and you freaken support them when you are supposed to got my back!" she says pointing her index finger on his chest. I smile to encourage her. "Sam-" "I've spent my whole life,in fear of my parents finding out whenever I do something  they consider bad, because I knew you would always tell them!" "Sam please-" "I am not done." she hissed. "All those stupid rules. Don't do that oh don't touch that it costs a fortune!" she mimicked in a high-pitched voice.

"And you never said a word. You never supported me. You even confronted me just right in front of my parents and I should have let Irina take her dog with her. Sorry sweetie." I burst in laughter. She grins at me. Then turn back at Ethan. "You are not to telling my parents. We are gonna clean up this mess and its gonna be fine." she says calmly. He just nods. Suddenly I feel proud of my best friend.

I hug her. "Ew have a shower please. You smell like milk and tomato sauce." "At least I am yummy." I say and shrug then run into the bathroom and lock myself before anyone gets in. I hear some curse on the door but then just open the water and relax under its coldness. When I am done the kitchen is almost clean. Thanks to Victoria, Emma and Demy I bet. Huge had a shower again in the second bathroom. He was now sitting on the couch watching a movie on my laptop.

Ethan , Theressa and Sam were siting on the other couch. In a moment I notice Ethans hand. It was cupping Theressa's thigh. What on Earth? Theressa doesn't even let Ryan cup her. Ethan looks over at me and caught me staring. He probably felt embarrassed because he rested his hand on his lap.